Archived Job/submission status

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've applied for an etl position months ago. The job status says that they are no longer accepting applications, but the submission status still says under consideration. Is that true, or did they forget to change the submission status?

Nope. I interviewed right out of college years ago, but didn't get it.

Another application for etl adjusted to no longer under consideration. Does Target not hire people with experience? I've heard of companies doing that.

Anyway, now that's several "no longer considered" and one "under consideration" from a few months ago.

Would it help to go into a store to talk to someone?

It appears, that spot is not hiring etl 's. Stop waiting & apply elsewhere. Spot is real good at carrot dangling. How is Walgreens?

I don't mind the work. I like being a retail manager. It's the taking away of pay and benefits Walgreens does that I can't stand. They find loop holes. I make less now than I did four years ago in a lower ranking position.

I would apply elsewhere, but you all speak highly about Target compared to other employee boards. It seems that Target pays well too.

To be honest yes, ETLs are more often than not fresh out of college rather than experienced like yourself. That said, I am not sure going to a store will do you much good, the hiring process for leaders and execs is completely different than the hiring process for regular TMs which is done locally at the stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back