Archived Jobs that happen while the store is closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Just out of curiosity, and possibly for cross-training purposes, what jobs at Target happen while the store is closed? I know there's Flow Team, and then there's Presentation, but what else is there if anything?

There is also signing that they do Saturday night where they swap out all the sale signs

Backroom. Not dayside backroom, but either overnight or early morning, depending on store volume. They work at the same time as flow.

There is also signing that they do Saturday night where they swap out all the sale signs

We do it early Sunday morning before we open. I somehow agreed to be part of the signing team, ugh. I hate the 3 am shifts especially when I have to work until 8 pm or so Saturday evening.

It depends on your store volume. But pog pricing and flow come in before the store opens, and are usually there for 4-6 hours after the store opens.. unless you are a higher volume store.

We do it early Sunday morning before we open. I somehow agreed to be part of the signing team, ugh. I hate the 3 am shifts especially when I have to work until 8 pm or so Saturday evening.

Yikes my store does 9pm to 2am shifts for those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back