Juneteenth

2_juneteenth.jpg

It says "some team members may be eligible for taking the whole day off with paid" aka if you use your personal holiday pay and request it off 👍🏼

Why the fuck are y'all not paid time and a half the entire month because of LGBT pride.

Or throughout all of February because that's black history.

Why the fuck are y'all not paid time and a half the entire month because of LGBT pride.

Or throughout all of February because that's black history.
Every month has some sort of designation. Time and a half year-round when?

I will be impressed when they pull police funding, actually make their managemnet respect and support team members, actually hire and NOT bully disabled people and LGBTQI. This is a pr move and nothing more. This does NOTHING to change how bad this company is and will become. Impress me with real change spot.

Also this shouldnt be gicen to just all people it should be given to POC only! Ya wanna make a statement spot do it right! White priveallge shouldnr be rewarded like this it erases the whole concept of juneteenth

Last edited:
Who is : “eligible to take the day off with full pay “ ?

question:
would you rather : 1. Paid day off OR 2. Paid time and a half to work
Well, for me it's both, as my day job declared Juneteenth a company holiday, as well, and I have a shift on Friday. 😂

Also this shouldnt be gicen to just all people it should be given to POC only! Ya wanna make a statement spot do it right! White priveallge shouldnr be rewarded like this it erases the whole concept of juneteenth

There are no etl or tl poc at my store....but yes...let them get the benefits of celebrating the end of slavery...including not having to actually work that day.

Back