Just a few more day’s till orientation!

Anything you people can tell me about working at Target? I’ve worked retail plenty before, but this is my first time ever working at Target.

I have never gotten only 4 hours a week. The lowest was around 24. Been with spot almost 10 years. Keep in mind all stores are not always the same, what happens at one Target may not happen at another. My best advice don’t steal or even think about it you will get caught. Good luck!!

I have never gotten only 4 hours a week. The lowest was around 24. Been with spot almost 10 years. Keep in mind all stores are not always the same, what happens at one Target may not happen at another. My best advice don’t steal or even think about it you will get caught. Good luck!!

Oh that’s a big relief!! I’m supposedly hired full time so they better give me at least 30 hours!

Welcome. Hours vary wildly between stores. Coming up on the 4th quarter you should get all the hours you can handle. It may drop after Christmas. Try hard, and ask questions if you don't understand something. Training is usually sub-par so we're used to lots of questions afterwards.
Be friendly, say "hi" to people. Good luck

Back