Archived Just got signed off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the future Sr. TL's
Make us proud.

DTL interview after Christmas for me! blahhh i don't wanna wait!

Guess who just set their very first adjacency alone? THIS girl. I did performance / sleepwear this week. :D

Yay! That's so exciting! How did you like it?
I'm setting it this weekend :)
My store has so much product over there

Honestly, it was much more time consuming and exhausting than I thought it would be. We have SO much NoA product. THE PANTS. SO. MANY. BLACK. PANTS. And why is one of the enhancement towers reg + premium? And, no where to put the rest of the stupid premium pants. Luckily we have more racks / space than the adj requires. Needless to say it took me a lot longer than 6 hours to do it.. but I learned and I enjoyed it. My ETL walked it and was SO happy that it was as close to 100% as possible. :) I'm proud of myself!

Also, thanks guys!

Honestly, it was much more time consuming and exhausting than I thought it would be. We have SO much NoA product. THE PANTS. SO. MANY. BLACK. PANTS. And why is one of the enhancement towers reg + premium? And, no where to put the rest of the stupid premium pants. Luckily we have more racks / space than the adj requires. Needless to say it took me a lot longer than 6 hours to do it.. but I learned and I enjoyed it. My ETL walked it and was SO happy that it was as close to 100% as possible. :) I'm proud of myself!

Also, thanks guys!

Congrats! I'm going to be watching over Softlines, while we go through our remodel. Hoping to not have to set any adjacency, but i know I'm gonna have to do one or two. Should be fun. ;-)

Also, thanks guys!

:) yep but you'll get faster at them the more you set just wait until we have boys girl infant and men's in the same week...the week after Christmas! Dun dun dun...
And don't worry the adj never really make any sense they expect you to either has tons of product you won't get for 2-3 more weeks or next to no product that you'll get 3 z racks full of :) it's the target way to not make sense

Oh and advice on adj the week before you set them either yourself or a detailed team member should super zone the area and make sure all the black pants are divided by style or fit it makes life much easier...just try setting the denim block in rtw all the stupid mom jeans aka deinzin look the same but there's 3-4 different styles and dpci's per wash...it's stellar

I just wrapped up my interviews and apparently past with flying colors! Wahoo! Backroom TL here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back