Archived Just my opinion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are management in any company, you are asking for and hopefully earning the respect of the people who work for you. 2 of the 20 something ETLS come prancing into the store on their way to the gym each week. Yep they work for their bodies and it shows. But to come into your workplace in spandex and sport bras is not appropriate. The college age guys and the 2 high school cart attendants had to pull the ole book over the crotch ploy. I am sure they will never look at these 2 the same way again. If they were at the gym I see no problem. But like I said, just my opinion...

You're right tellmeaboutatime - When you step into the management role you should remain professional at all times while in public. This includes filtering your FB, Twitter, etc. content. It's unprofessional to post booty shots, pictures of you drunk at the bar, or show up to work with inappropriate clothing. Since I'm ex-military, I take the military approach to life - regardless of where I am, I am an Airman representing the U.S. I carry this philosophy into my professional life. My co-workers will only see the professional side of me. This doesn't mean you can't have fun, just be professional about it and think about the image you are trying to convey.

Now I'm not opposed to seeing hot women dressed in tight workout clothes, but there is a time and place for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back