Archived k so I love you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no intention of ousting myself as to what store I work for but I love you guys and every TM I work with. I even have taken a keen liking to seasonal TMs. After a few years here I feel obligated and kinda leading the pack at this point. When I visit other Targets I don't grab shit off shelves with out pulling the other product to the front. I don't ask where shit is because if you work or even shop at Target enough it's obvious. The layout is stupid easy. 99% of the time my fellow co workers are so awesome I want to just go out and party with them at the end of the shift but they all have obligations. I love all of you. I hope I never lose my job here and I hope you all who want to be lifers here at this stupid company actually stick around and maybe we meet one day...no idea what made me make this post-- maybe the black friday madness..whatever the case LET'S GO

There is literally no case stock room in my backroom. What the hell is my lead gonna do? Lol Oh and my job in a few hours is throwing the truck and sorting out the transition and BF shippers. HAHAHAHA that shit is gonna take like 3 to 4 hours combined of my 8 hour shift. I'm not lazy by most standards so this is not a big deal but the "are you done yet" phrases are gonna make me mad today.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me!

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back