Archived Know there is a dating thread but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather be a stripper.

28k0f93.jpg

Use that discount to stock up on Pampers buddy
Ha Every time I pass by baby I'm just thinking about how much money I'm going to save...but not really cause kids are expensive especially on a Target budget.

Congrats &, as others have suggested, talk to your STL if they're in your corner.
Between you & FlowChick, we're gonna have to start a "Target babies" thread pretty soon. lol

@Kartman, put some gear on....or a least a kilt or something.

So we talked to the STL this morning and she was happy about it, but then she called in the HR and that was fun. He couldn't really do anything about it but I could tell her was not a happy camper. Luckily I've heard rumors he's leaving soon so hopefully we can get someone who isn't such a piss baby all the time. Now I feel like we can stop hiding it though I have a feeling everyone knew already and just didn't want to say anything. Also Kartman I will show my child this thread when they get older to show them why stripping is not a route I would like them to take in life.

Evidently you don't know how much dinero strippers make.

Evidently you don't know how much dinero strippers make.
I mean the income would be nice kind of a "I brought you into this world now you need to take care of me!" kind of deal, but...no yeah you're right. Looks like my kids going to be working the pole.

When I was a bartender (circa '85) in a strip joint, the girls averaged 2 to 3 hundred cash every night.

When I was a bartender (circa '85) in a strip joint, the girls averaged 2 to 3 hundred cash every night.
I'm not even giving my kid any alternatives you Target child are becoming a stripper! I think we should name our child Targét that screams stripper to me.

My ex and I were house parents to a handful of male and female strippers back in the eighties.
The only problem with the money is the night sifts are brutal, most of your friends are in the business because of the hours much like chefs and bartenders, because it's in cash it has a way of slipping through your fingers if you're not really careful and it is a career with a shelf life like a professional athlete so you need a plan.

My ex and I were house parents to a handful of male and female strippers back in the eighties.
The only problem with the money is the night sifts are brutal, most of your friends are in the business because of the hours much like chefs and bartenders, because it's in cash it has a way of slipping through your fingers if you're not really careful and it is a career with a shelf life like a professional athlete so you need a plan.
Target can be their backup plan.

Just to update this found out this evening that Target baby is a girl and I'm dying. I come from a family of 5 boys I'm in the middle. My mom is having a coronary she's so excited. Dad was hoping his first grandchild would carry on the family name but alas I have failed him :p

Just to update this found out this evening that Target baby is a girl and I'm dying. I come from a family of 5 boys I'm in the middle. My mom is having a coronary she's so excited. Dad was hoping his first grandchild would carry on the family name but alas I have failed him :p

For fun the next time your and your girlfriend are at a family function say to your father, "Don't worry dad, we'll just keep having babies until you get a grandson."
Then see how long you have to sleep on the couch. :p

For fun the next time your and your girlfriend are at a family function say to your father, "Don't worry dad, we'll just keep having babies until you get a grandson."
Then see how long you have to sleep on the couch. :p
I would never be allowed back in the bedroom thus preventing her from having more kids. Than again I've heard sperm can jump so maybe I'll work some voodoo magic on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back