Archived Knowing that someone on here works at your store

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCynide

Cosmetic Brand B*tch
It's such a weird feeling knowing that one of the active members on here is someone I frequently chat with at work. I'd had suspicions for a a while, but she sorta confirmed it by saying some things that had basically come straight off the boards.

Anyone else ever come to the realization that you know, without a doubt, that another member works at your store?

P.S. This chick is great.

I know for sure there one person from my store who posts on here....I am the one who told them about the site and one day I read a post and thought that sounds like xxx from my store( what she had post about I was there when it happened ). So, I asked and it was her..I trust her enough and she trusts me enough that what we both say on here...stays on here.

It's such a weird feeling knowing that one of the active members on here is someone I frequently chat with at work. I'd had suspicions for a a while, but she sorta confirmed it by saying some things that had basically come straight off the boards.

Anyone else ever come to the realization that you know, without a doubt, that another member works at your store?

P.S. This chick is great.
Nope, but one of my favorite tms lurks.

There are a few at my store that lurk from time to time. There could be others I don't know about - that's what worries me.

I know a lurker from a sister store who sends me requests for posts so she won't be outed.
There's quite a few from my store & nearby stores around here.

I have a feeling people at my store know about the site but I'm very careful to keep my mouth shut about anything from here. I've never heard of anyone talk about it or anything related to it. Safe to say either no one else goes on here, or we're all safe to keep our mouths shut.

I know for a fact that someone from my store is on this site but it's because they were the one introduced me to the Break Room in the first place.

I've amused myself wondering esp if it was the really quiet chick who's a rowdy online.

I'm just saying, some of the phrases he uses are also ones Mr. Cornell uses:

Snap their neck like a twig.

When asked for a reaction to Wal-Mart's minimum wage raise, Cornell said he wanted to snap their necks like twigs.

He's also been known to wear kilts while wildly axing corporate jobs.

Fishy.

It's true... I do look pretty awesome!

28k0f93.jpg

I've had people tell me straight up they use this site. They don't tell me their usernames but I feel like I know who they are by reading posts and vice versa.

Quite the moose nuckle/camel toe you have there, Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back