Archived Kronos shift cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offered up one of my shifts to be covered on Kronos and it says it was Refused. Does that mean someone refused my shift or a leader refused me giving up my shift? I’m confused

Ask your TL if anyone checks and approves swaps on Kronos. Not every store uses it for the purpose of swapping shifts. ASANTS, but at my store we only utilize the paper swap shift. It’s easier to show TMs when they inevitably dispute a shift.

My store only uses the swap book, however when I am looking to have someone cover my shift I will go on kronos and put it on there incase someone sees it and wants to work it and then goes to the swap book to see if it has been covered yet.

I offered up one of my shifts to be covered on Kronos and it says it was Refused. Does that mean someone refused my shift or a leader refused me giving up my shift? I’m confused
It means a leader refused to allow whoever accepted your shift to take it. Say someone posts a beauty shift and some random newbie who has never set foot it beauty tries to pick it up. We can just refuse it. I think it automatically reposts the shift, but not 💯 on that part

Once and a while I see a swap request on there. I always ignore them. Today someone wants me to cover their A&A shift. That might be interesting. I wonder if they would let me 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back