Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I read about Kronos and Branch Messenger here last year I mention it in conversation when scheduling and such comes up. I stopped talking to HR about it as they seem uninterested and/or haven't figured out a process that involves leadership when people request/swap shifts. Nonetheless everyone I've told love it and most still use it often.

Anyone else having issues with kronos? Eathier going super slow or error
500: Server Error [20-0002]
I've been trying to log in since last night.

not working for me at all...ughhh the one day they change my schedule and i never pay attention to what my tl says. thanks fri the 13th

Had issues since it first rolled out. Target doesn't seem to perfect things before just rolling them out. At my store there's probably only a handful of people that can log onto the app. When it first debuted it would say it's the wrong log in info. I tried again last month and it finally let me log in. Then I tried last week and I get the error.

Either make the app so everyone can log on and access it or don't even roll it out

I stopped trying. I just look at the schedules posted on the wall. Seeing I'm MWS and they let us know if we an extra truck, then I write it down.

You can access the schedule through my Time self-service from the eHR page, too. Kronos is not the only electronic way to view your schedule.

Try target.com/myschedule but sometimes Kronos returning a server issue means that site is down for maintenance or whatever reason

Hi all, I just downloaded Kronos and had a quick question... do you have to pick one or the other (between Kronos and the paper swap shift board)? I know every store is different, but which of these two options have you found to be more effective for getting coverage? Thanks!

Hi all, I just downloaded Kronos and had a quick question... do you have to pick one or the other (between Kronos and the paper swap shift board)? I know every store is different, but which of these two options have you found to be more effective for getting coverage? Thanks!
Nope, you don’t have to pick, at least at my store. But the informational materials we were given to post by the time clock say use of Kronos is not required and the swap board is still available. Most people still use the swap board, but I’ve heard of a few people trading shifts with Kronos.

I use both usually in my workcenter more than enough want hours but on the rare occassion they all work or are off for a reason I use the paper board.

i Submitted my shift last night for this morning 8-430. Someone accepted. Does it have to be approved? Should I still go in for my shift?

Attachments

• C952AB28-CB44-43B7-BF38-75260564E981.jpeg
    C952AB28-CB44-43B7-BF38-75260564E981.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 3B46067D-A926-4514-9955-C57512456C7F.jpeg
    3B46067D-A926-4514-9955-C57512456C7F.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 45
Thank you. My store doesn’t open till 8 and I’m scheduled at 8. Hopefully I don’t get into trouble but I will call and make sure my cover is there and it’s okay with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back