Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo has anyone else had any major issues with Kronos?
two weeks ago I posted two of my shifts for someone to take. both of them were taken. but somehow all of our shift papers have been thrown away. when I checked Kronos the other day it showed I had no shifts for this weekend (this would make since because they were taken I assumed an lod went in and changed it) but now it shows I have a shift for tomorrow and yesterday's shift showed up too. I feel like when I come in I'm going to get written up for a ncns and I have no proof to get around this. anyone have any suggestions or similar problems?

From what I understand, you cN put your shift up on Kronos and someone may pick it up BUT if HR doesn’t bother to look on Kronos, then the shift swap was never approved.

From what I understand, you cN put your shift up on Kronos and someone may pick it up BUT if HR doesn’t bother to look on Kronos, then the shift swap was never approved.
no I didn't put my shift up on Kronos we have a shift board in the break room and I posted it 2 weeks ago. someone signed off on it . a lod approved it. it was changed in Kronos then changed again. all evidence of someone taking my shift was destroyed. because someone was dumb and threw it away.

The shift was taken by someone else, so whatever happened after that doesn’t have anything to do with you and isn’t your fault. Just tell your HR that your shift was given away to someone else and they’ll fix it for you

someone signed off on it . a lod approved it. it was changed in Kronos then changed again. all evidence of someone taking my shift was destroyed.

In the future, you can screenshot the changed schedule. I didn't download Kronos on my phone so I don't remember what it shows at the top of my head. Try pulling the schedule up in "target.com/myschedule" or myTime Self Service (eHR). If I recall correctly, there is a date/time stamp that appears with your schedule. Screenshot or print your schedule with the date/time stamp so that you have proof just in case something like this happens again.

Resurrecting an old thread instead of creating a new one to ask a question. Once Kronos displays the current week (this week) and the previous week (last week), is there any way to still see the punches from the week before last? I wanted to get my hours to calculate my next paycheck but was too late to grab them before the new week started. If not in Kronos, is there anywhere else?

TIA

It should already be calculated out into the payslips in Workday which you should be able to view ahead of the paycheck

True, I know we get them on Wednesday, I was just being impatient. I use a website to calculate what my paycheck will be and its usually accurate. But I can wait.

Resurrecting an old thread instead of creating a new one to ask a question. Once Kronos displays the current week (this week) and the previous week (last week), is there any way to still see the punches from the week before last? I wanted to get my hours to calculate my next paycheck but was too late to grab them before the new week started. If not in Kronos, is there anywhere else?

TIA
From a store computer log onto Workbench.
Hover over Quick Links, when the drop down box appears go down to myTime.
Hover over MyTime to the right, in that new drop down select MyTime self service.
You can see past weeks timecards in there under View Timecard.

Same place/process as fixing a lunch or asking for Time Off or PTO.

Awesome thanks! I've been getting only 2 days a week, so I'm rarely there to even do anything on the store computers, but at least now I know for future reference. Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back