Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know when Kronos is going to be up?

Also, when does the schedule come up every 2 weeks or weekly?

Sorry I’m new employee for Target in SD.

I should also add that my HR ETL said schedules for first two weeks of June won't be on kronos. You'll have to check posted copy in the TSC

I can see the schedule for the new week, although I hope it's not correct. Mainly as they have me working on a day I have as unavailable.

I presume Kronos is working otherwise since they asked me about extending my shift Tuesday which I see is accounted for already.

We’ve had signs up for weeks including one still on the timeclock telling TMs to refer to the paper schedule and NOT Kronos. Basically with the switch over most shifts were altered and that’s something we knew was going to happen. That’s also why we preprinted grids for a few weeks. Go with the wall this week and next week.

I can’t see my next wks schedule but can see my week after that schedule
I can see the schedule for the new week, although I hope it's not correct. Mainly as they have me working on a day I have as unavailable.

I presume Kronos is working otherwise since they asked me about extending my shift Tuesday which I see is accounted for already.
Has anyone been able to access their schedule using the Kronos mobile app? I'm able to see everything but the schedule.
You should be able to view schedule here, though it's not currently loading for me target.com/myschedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back