Lack of help and hrs

Freezer full of pallets..10 uboats of groceries in back room..happening on a daily basis..market area looks trashed and one for ones backed up..6 trucks a week and can never get caught up..sound familar??

That's normal in a regular size store. We aren't quite that bad but with recent "leadership changes" in my store it has fallen behind

Being on Presentation used to pretty much guarantee 40hrs/week in January because the workload is so huge. This year, the workload hasn't changed, but we're scheduled less than 20 hrs per week. And of course we're getting pulled away to do other tasks that could be done by literally anyone else in the store. January resets not happening is a GREAT way to start the year.

Being on Presentation used to pretty much guarantee 40hrs/week in January because the workload is so huge. This year, the workload hasn't changed, but we're scheduled less than 20 hrs per week. And of course we're getting pulled away to do other tasks that could be done by literally anyone else in the store. January resets not happening is a GREAT way to start the year.

Thankfully my store doesn't feel the same way. I only get cut maybe down to 37-38 hours. Our SD wants Pogs set a week ahead.

As a cashier I'm sorry. If they would schedule enough people we wouldn't be in the shape we are. Needing to call for help constantly. The SCO person being told to go man a register too, while the SETL watches SCO...

Yep. Rear seasonal set but skids still up in the steel so it looks empty. Toys ... the pogs are done but none of the revisions. No one was scheduled for that. I feel like cosmetics will be worse than last year.

Back