Archived Last Day Has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my last day has finally arrived in about 24 hours I will be free from Spot. So I was thinking in coming in a red shirt (of course) and jeans for my last shift (backroom closing). Is there really anything the can do be it my last day?

Well my last day has finally arrived in about 24 hours I will be free from Spot. So I was thinking in coming in a red shirt (of course) and jeans for my last shift (backroom closing). Is there really anything the can do be it my last day?

Ever want to come back ?

Forbid that something should happen, but I really dont see how that would be leaving on bad terms, yea it is a violation of dress code but come on

that is technically brand, but I would rather not have to buy new clothes lol

It doesn't seem like a big deal. The worst thing that can happen is they tell you you're violating dress code and send you home, and then your last day is over early.

well if the chances are I would be sent home, then perhaps the idea of being in jeans just really for comfort reasons is not the best. Plus I need every minute I can get for my last check lol. Plus my closing LOD tonight is actually one of the only ones that I feel isn't as much of a jerk. But now changing the call box commands is another story.

well if the chances are I would be sent home, then perhaps the idea of being in jeans just really for comfort reasons is not the best. Plus I need every minute I can get for my last check lol. Plus my closing LOD tonight is actually one of the only ones that I feel isn't as much of a jerk. But now changing the call box commands is another story.

Well.....did you do it?

You're crazy. Khakis will forever be more comfortable than jeans.

Well to answer your question Old Timer, no I did not wear jeans out of fear of being sent home and thus losing money on my last check. However, I did reprogram a couple callboxes, oh how the night went when I laughed in a devious manner as people were trying to find the juice bar/wine section :p

Well to answer your question Old Timer, no I did not wear jeans out of fear of being sent home and thus losing money on my last check. However, I did reprogram a couple callboxes, oh how the night went when I laughed in a devious manner as people were trying to find the juice bar/wine section :p

You should have hidden the bathroom call box in seasonal....

how did you do that?? I'm so tempted for my last day!!

my last day was December 17th of last year, and i desperately want to come back, i really enjoyed working at Target, loved my co-workers and helping out customers, and most of all, i've been unemployed since then, no luck getting hired anywhere else and even back at Target again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back