Archived last hourly CAFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
i have a question about the CAFs...
so our last hourly CAFs for the day is the ones that drop at 5:00pm, my question is will they stay there after 6:00pm if they dont get pulled? we think another TM forgot to pull some batches for the 5:00pm CAFs, that is why im asking.

i know the batch will disappear if it isnt pulled when the next CAFs drop, i just dont know about the last one.

But I'm sure you know that CAF pull timeliness takes a hit if you don't get them pulled within the hour, so he needs to be told that if you know you can't finish the CAFs you've got to get with the LOD and get some help!

Realistically, depending on how many batches, DPCIs and Eaches drop for your CAFs, you should be looking to pull them as quickly as possible. At my store, with our current rate of guest traffic and basket size, I try and get the CAFs pulled in ~25 minutes so I have plenty of time to backstock and/or work on cardboard.

If your store allows TMs on workbench, using the RWT is a great resource for CAF pulls. Log in to workbench, I recommend saving Replenishment Workload Tools to your quick links for easy access. Click on RWT and again on the screen that loads up. In one of the dropdowns(I think it's autofills) click on CAF monitor. You can look at the size of each of your batches plus get an estimate of the amount of time needed to pull them. You'll know if any one batch is particularly large, or if you have an hour and half worth of pulls. It gives you a chance to ask for help earlier and speak to why you need help.

You can also toggle from RF Apps, go into My Progress, Logistics, and see how many DPCIs are in each batch and plan accordingly so you aren't taking extra time away from backstocking and zoning to get to a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back