Archived late april fools joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the other day at my target they were giving away FREE target clothing like sweaters and shirts in the backroom. i thought it was nice of them to do that until i learned they were giving it away because it was USED target clothing like..... who does that? why would you do that? like that's so gross.......

I grew up wearing lots of hand-me-downs and some of the cloths I wear now are second hand. It's not that big of a deal. Besides, chances are that you've bought clothing from a store that was returned after someone else has worn it at least once.

Red and khaki swap is an integral part of our year. I never get anything nice though, as the flow team member my size sees it first.

I grew up with a lot of siblings & money was always tight (Dad's wallet squealed every time he pulled out a bill).
Hand-me-downs were the norm plus we'd bring our out-growns when we visited my grandma & had a swap-out with my cousins.
If it's free & clean, ain't got no prob wit dat.

I buy almost all of my clothes at thrift stores, not underwear and socks.
I am philosophically and aesthetically opposed to malls.

My clothes come from Walmart.

Attachments

• butchbighair.jpg
    butchbighair.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 41
You coukd say that OP is being very...judgemental.

Ayyyy
www.eyes4less.com_wp_content_uploads_csi_20miami_20sunglasses_20yeah.jpg

Perhaps!

Attachments

• cowboyd.jpg
    cowboyd.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 14
Hey as long as it isn't mattresses , couches, chairs ( eww nasty) you are good to go. Clothes can be washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back