Late night rant

Florida Dawg

Former Cart Attendant Pro and Target Employee
So it seems to be the shit I deal with at my job is happening at other stores nationwide. Just had some good coworkers recently quit or put in their 2 weeks because management doesn’t care about their situations COVID related or not and because of workplace drama. Sad how this company who makes so much money everyday and tries to put on a “mask” to make themselves look good and for their workers but treat them awful and be hypocrites. Calling out has been ridiculous and some of it seems fake, Hard work and extra attention to detail doesn’t mean shit, Management doesn’t care regardless for anyone’s health or mental well-being or other personal issues until a Covid case happens to an employee then that’s different. Seems like a lot of people are quitting or wanting to quit including me because I want to if I can find a new job soon. I know I still work here and I’m blessed for the opportunity but this company is so shitty and a joke despite the amount of money it makes. Toxic workplace environments and terrible organization shouldn’t be allowed and I wish Corporate and store/department managers would realize that. Lots of bad job reviews recently on indeed as well.

Tarshit does not give shit about looking bad. With the virus as rampant as it is people need jobs and Tarshit is there to provide for desperate people. Unfortunately people don't realize how shitty the job really is and how little Tarshit is doing for covid to protect people from it. So many people are getting fed up and scared that they calling out and walking out. Tarshit doesn't have give a shit when can just hire another person.

Tarshit does not give shit about looking bad. With the virus as rampant as it is people need jobs and Tarshit is there to provide for desperate people. Unfortunately people don't realize how shitty the job really is and how little Tarshit is doing for covid to protect people from it. So many people are getting fed up and scared that they calling out and walking out. Tarshit doesn't have give a shit when can just hire another person.
It’s sad as hell man, Then managers get mad when people quit or call them out when they quit. Corporate and managers have turned stores into a joke instead of making it better like they are supposed to.

Im lucky, we have lost a lot of good people, as well as some people that are better off gone. In the end my store is doing pretty well. My fellow leadership team at least seems to want to do what's best for the store and is willing to compromise and give people to each other when needed. For my sfs team i have a fairly rookie team but i got some good ones that have really stepped up so im thankful for that.

Depends on your mgt.
Haven’t been on here probably since I left the company years ago but I just had to chime in. @Duval Dawg great post. So I’m pretty sure you’ve heard the phrase “Shit roles downhill” That holds true Definitely in Retail and DEFINITELY in Target 🎯. You I’m sure have had managers, supervisors, etc. show empathy towards their subordinates with a slight balance of keeping the needs of “the business”. In the same token, there are/were mgmt who were not ready for a mgmt position but had the title anyway and the entire team,store, district suffered. In a nutshell, do the best you can with what you are around. Not sure if my reply is too blunt. I’ve found that most people either appreciate the reality of things or shy 🙈 away. Best of luck in your endeavors!!!

Back