Service & Engagement New Service Hubs (kinda rant)

Oh they sure are!
Are "guests" breaking the screen on accident or on purpose?
If it's on purpose do you have cameras above them like the registers do?
My thinking is if it's on purpose "guests" are breaking them because an item they want is out of stock or it said it had an item in stock but didn't and broke it when a TM said the info was incorrect.
Is it careless TMs with vehicles ramming into them?

IMG_1608.JPG
They could just put the tablet in a box and get a cheap touchscreen that's much cheaper and easier to replace if it keeps happening at your store

AIO saves wayyyyy more space tbh.
I first read AIO as AOL.

Anyway

I know AIO saves space but if it keeps getting broken they could do my idea. They make HDMI over ethernet adapters so they could store the computer somewhere that is out of the way if space is an issue. They even make HDMI over ethernet adapters that have USB ports.

That floor is the most gutted and rotten thing target has ever tried and thats saying alot.
I probably shouldn't have showed the floor because it's unique to my store 😬 oops! To explain further while not being TOO obvious with what store I'm at, the store was built where a former department store was and the floor is the original marble flooring from like 100+ years ago. Being that it was covered in many layers of tile and carpet, it is not in good shape in most spaces and I guess Target (and/or the owner of the whole building) thought it'd be a quirky aesthetic to keep the old and damaged floor. In some spots it really shines but in open market and dry grocery it just looks awful. It doesn't help that I took this picture during the winter so I'm sure the floor was covered in salt from guests' shoes

Are "guests" breaking the screen on accident or on purpose?
If it's on purpose do you have cameras above them like the registers do?
My thinking is if it's on purpose "guests" are breaking them because an item they want is out of stock or it said it had an item in stock but didn't and broke it when a TM said the info was incorrect.
Is it careless TMs with vehicles ramming into them?
That I don't know. I'm assuming either a guest or a team member hit the screens on both with their cart (or 3-tier if they were a TM). So far they're fixed...for now

Back