Archived Lawn Patio chair flat pic please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave Ballerino

badges badges badges badges mushroom mushroom
Could someone snap a photo of their Lawn/Patio chair flat and the hanging bit above it, so I could get some sense of how it should be? Seems super redundant to the price triangles underneath..

Ours only has overhead signs for the stacking chairs. everything else sits on the floor with triangles and looks really chaotic

i didnt put the green sign holders under the chairs that have the overhead sign.. i can take a pic tomorrow morning if I remember

i would like this too. i put my stack flack overhead thing up today and i can't help but feel like it looks super odd.

i would like this too. i put my stack flack overhead thing up today and i can't help but feel like it looks super odd.
I was thinking the same thing last week when I put it up. Then I said to myself I have too much stuff to do its staying where it is. It also didnt help that some of the stack chairs where recalled so they rearranged the RE chairs away from my overhead.

Good job HLM.
It looks like they put the hanging signs up higher than we have in previous years.
Probably makes it tricky to change the prices every week but keeps the signs from getting wreaked and broken.

why is the backroom door left open in the second pic ?? that doesn't follow the closed door policy, lol. and sweepers on that back wall in seasonal really ?

10155876_10152302156186068_1898385104_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-
10006931_10152302156991068_1254500929_n.jpg
1904072_10152302159036068_1026290423_n.jpg

Good job HLM.
It looks like they put the hanging signs up higher than we have in previous years.
Probably makes it tricky to change the prices every week but keeps the signs from getting wreaked and broken.
It is way to high to reach...my ad team has issues with it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back