New here! Need answers please

Hi! I just got hired and still on my 90 days probation, the HR just call me earlier and asked if i can go to work for 4pm-10pm today, but i don't know if i can do it because i have work at 4am tomorrow, do you think it's gonna be a problem if i declined to go to work for today? Thanks for the answers!

NKG

Nkg
Hi! I just got hired and still on my 90 days probation, the HR just call me earlier and asked if i can go to work for 4pm-10pm today, but i don't know if i can do it because i have work at 4am tomorrow, do you think it's gonna be a problem if i declined to go to work for today? Thanks for the answers!
Trouble no. As for staying on past 90 it might affect that.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
You aren't under any obligation to say yes. I would just say something like I have to go in for 4am tomorrow so no, I can't work tonight.

buliSBI

Former Team Member
You are only responsible for shifts that are assigned to you and ones you pickup. They are simply asking you if you are available to come in and work a shift; its not a demand.

If you have to work at 4am at Target, they shouldn't even be asking you to work until 10! It is completely inconsiderate.