Please fix MyHelp Chatbot

Ringwraith917

Professional Badass
I can't be the only one who hates it. The menu choices are often confusing or not what you need, and there's no way to go back a screen, start over, or exit the chat. If you choose a wrong menu option you're out of luck, too bad. I sometimes just submit stuff under the wrong topic because I can't go back, and get frustrated fighting with it. Just venting.
Anyone from corporate listening? Can I myHelp the myHelp?

Last edited:
You should tell Target about that, not us. But you can type “cancel” and sometimes it lets you go back one question, start over, or cancel the chat. Sometimes it doesn’t though, but you might be able to go one question further through the prompts and then try typing cancel again.

You should tell Target about that, not us. But you can type “cancel” and sometimes it lets you go back one question, start over, or cancel the chat. Sometimes it doesn’t though, but you might be able to go one question further through the prompts and then try typing cancel again.
I do tell Target, every time I get frustrated with the bot, I type "please fix this chatbot, there's no way to go back or start over" before submitting the problem under the wrong heading.
Thanks, I'll try that next time

Ug, I agree with you so much. Every so often, there's an opportunity on the zebra when I sign in to provide feedback. I made a couple of comments last time, but forgot about the stupid chat bot. It's almost like they don't want us to use it! ... Gee, maybe that's the point?

Ug, I agree with you so much. Every so often, there's an opportunity on the zebra when I sign in to provide feedback. I made a couple of comments last time, but forgot about the stupid chat bot. It's almost like they don't want us to use it! ... Gee, maybe that's the point?

I have to agree. Most of the time, I never get any kind of response at all. So then I cancel it and give back feedback that they took too damn long so I came up with my own solution.

I have to agree. Most of the time, I never get any kind of response at all. So then I cancel it and give back feedback that they took too damn long so I came up with my own solution.
Fun fact not many people know about is after 4 days of no response any field leader can forward your case to mysupport.escalation@target.com and they have to respond within 24 hours.

I can't be the only one who hates it. The menu choices are often confusing or not what you need, and there's no way to go back a screen, start over, or exit the chat. If you choose a wrong menu option you're out of luck, too bad. I sometimes just submit stuff under the wrong topic because I can't go back, and get frustrated fighting with it. Just venting.
Anyone from corporate listening? Can I myHelp the myHelp?

Wait didn't they add a button to start over? I swear it was on an update few months ago.

Me making a MySupport about a product the DC has 32,893 of but we never get any and everyone keeps asking to buy it, and then 3 months later the resolution is "We believe we have fixed your printer, let us know if this helps!"
That's about right for the times i submited tickets to them.

Fun fact not many people know about is after 4 days of no response any field leader can forward your case to mysupport.escalation@target.com and they have to respond within 24 hours.
This might have happened with an issue I had a few years ago. There was an issue with one of the shelves in my back room where the wacos just sort of didn't exist. Can't remember all the details of the problem, but I got a call from corporate soon after my SD escalated it because I was getting no response at all. It was after my shift but I heard about it the next day. "Wait, corporate called for me? By name? Um, wow." But the problem was fixed, finally. Forgot about that until just now.

Back