Archived Lazy Team Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind giving AP heads up...However, I also know how my store works. Lets say tgtguy finds something fishy and communicates with ap via walkie...lets pretend he finds a high price electronics item...still spider wrapped ...box cut open product missing. Then lets pretend AP says well can you bring that to guest services...well tgtguy being the nice person he is...takes it up there...explains to the service desk tm what it is...and goes back to the br. Then lets pretend when he gets back there the srtl asks, where were you ? then tgyguy explains where he was ( for the whole five min he "vanished") then the srtl kinda rolls his eyes...and says well we have to go get this BS done.. I don't mind ( I meanif this had actually happened ... :) ) doing the right thing and I don't even expect to be thanked etc but I also don't expect someone to jump down my throat about it . Some days you are damned if you do and damned if you don't

Last edited:
I don't mind giving AP heads up...However, I also know how my store works. Lets say tgtguy finds something fishy and communicates with ap via walkie...lets pretend he finds a high price electronics item...still spider wrapped ...box cut open product missing. Then lets pretend AP says well can you bring that to guest services...well tgtguy being the nice person he is...takes it up there...explains to the service desk tm what it is...and goes back to the br. Then lets pretend when he gets back there the srtl asks, where were you ? then tgyguy explains where he was ( for the whole five min he "vanished") then the srtl kinda rolls his eyes...and says well we have to go get this BS done.. I don't mind ( I meanif this had actually happened ... :) ) doing the right thing and I don't even expect to be thanked etc but I also don't expect someone to jump down my throat about it . Some days you are damned if you do and damned if you don't
why didn't your AP meet you in the back and pick it up? Your ap sounds lazy.

The only thing I can think of is he was on lunch ...if I had known I was going to have to go through all that I would had just left it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back