Archived Leaving early and calling off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I was throwing up so I talked to the LOD and left early. I'm still really sick. will I be written up for calling off?

Yesterday, I was throwing up so I talked to the LOD and left early. I'm still really sick. will I be written up for calling off?

SrTall said it best, if you have good attendance you have nothing to worry about.

My store has a GSA who always calls out. Last week he finally got really sick and went home, I could tell he wasnt faking and he missed the next day. Well now ETL GE is working on getting rid of him. Its like the boy who cried wolf.

Not excessively calling out comes in handy when you are genuinely ill.

I always have this stupid fear every time I call out, that next time I go in, they're gonna fire me. I know it's ridiculous since its a process and they would obviously coach you first and all that. But I know why you're worried.

I always have this stupid fear every time I call out, that next time I go in, they're gonna fire me. I know it's ridiculous since its a process and they would obviously coach you first and all that. But I know why you're worried.

Same! Anytime I call out sick, I always get the feeling they think I'm faking and when I return are gonna fire me.

It sounds like you have called out many times before. You can check on that fact, on your last review. If you have been with spot over a year. If you are under 90 days, spot is watching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back