Archived Leaving early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering when is it considered leaving early? Is there a report that pops up?

I'd say leaving your shift 10-15 minutes before your scheduled end time is early. Why do you ask?

You appear on the same attendance sheet iirc, it's if you clock out before the 5 minutes before your shift is over. It's less of a concern though depending on your department.

One of my TMs who used to leave early a lot told me about this. She said that it went against her attendance record. I guess since she was doing it 30+ minutes before her shift was actually over.

I left 15 min. early once. Got home at the time I was supposed to punch out. No one ever mentioned it!

It's a report run daily, same as late/ missed punch/ projected ot/etc. Leaving ten minutes or more I believe is considered leaving early and could count against you if not condoned by your tl.

It's a report run daily, same as late/ missed punch/ projected ot/etc. Leaving ten minutes or more I believe is considered leaving early and could count against you if not condoned by your tl.

Many times this holiday season I was scheduled 30 minutes past the store closing time to help clean up and get the store ready for the following day.

Multiple times the closing manager would send everyone home before the full 30 minutes because they didn't want to stay any longer.

How does that affect your attendance record? Does it automatically get attached to your record?

Targets official attendance includes whats called late in and early out.

You are given 5 minutes grace before you are considered late on the 6th minute.

If you leave 6 minutes early or earlier it is an early out.

Anytime you leave early you should ask HR to change your scheduled time in mytime.

Generally early outs do not hurt you. Compared to late ins which are a coaching. Early outs only really come out if you are promoting or transferring stores.

Recieving store receives a copy of your attendance with call outs, ncns, late ins and early out.

If they see trends you will need to explain yourself.

I've only ever clocked out about 2 minutes early before and never had an issue. But like most here have said, anything beyond 5 minutes, will probably get something said to you if it's a pattern.

Call outs, late ins and early outs are all considered attendance issues. You'll be coached if any or all of them become a pattern.

Many times this holiday season I was scheduled 30 minutes past the store closing time to help clean up and get the store ready for the following day.

Multiple times the closing manager would send everyone home before the full 30 minutes because they didn't want to stay any longer.

How does that affect your attendance record? Does it automatically get attached to your record?
The entire time I worked softlines (almost always closing) the closing LOD would stick around and change everybody's scheduled end time in the computer or, I assume, e-mail HR and ask them to do it the next day. No one ever mentioned leaving early/late on closing shifts to me.

Being on truck means I pretty much never clock out (or often in) at my scheduled time. I wonder if they just ignore all of us on the reports unless it's a late in.

Call outs, late ins and early outs are all considered attendance issues. You'll be coached if any or all of them become a pattern.

I would argue ASANTS on early outs. My store uses them all the time to save hours. If things are slow its nice being able to add a shift at the end of the week or be able to fill a call out because a few folks went home an hour early earlier in the week.

I would argue ASANTS on early outs. My store uses them all the time to save hours. If things are slow its nice being able to add a shift at the end of the week or be able to fill a call out because a few folks went home an hour early earlier in the week.
There's a difference between being asked to leave early (where your time should be edited in the system to not get on the report) and just deciding to call it a day twenty minutes early.

Being on truck means I pretty much never clock out (or often in) at my scheduled time. I wonder if they just ignore all of us on the reports unless it's a late in.

For flow we look for late ins, C/O and NSNC. Early outs/Late outs are pretty much ignored unless a TM asks often to leave early.

Recieving store receives a copy of your attendance with call outs, ncns, late ins and early out.

If they see trends you will need to explain yourself.

Is there any way to see this? I mean, I'm sure you can ask HR? But is there any way it can be generated by a team member to view? or who else besides HR would have access to it? I don't think I have really any Call outs, NCNS (I surely shouldnt have that) etc. But I know weird things happen sometimes, so I'm just curious of what my official record says

Is there any way to see this? I mean, I'm sure you can ask HR? But is there any way it can be generated by a team member to view? or who else besides HR would have access to it? I don't think I have really any Call outs, NCNS (I surely shouldnt have that) etc. But I know weird things happen sometimes, so I'm just curious of what my official record says

Your attendance is confidential from other TMs but any ETL or HR can print you a copy of the report. At my store we print them anytime someone is coached/has a conversatiom for habitual lateness or absences.

Can TLs see them yetive? They are on HR zone so I wasnt sure.

Yes, TLS can. There is the Attendance Detail Report on WB. There is a quick link for it.

We can click the link but I don't think we can actually view attendance on WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back