Archived Let’s talk about those High School TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved from the bucks to flex due to my coworkers in their 20s acting like high schoolers...

I've been training a lot of people but this past week I had trained twin boys, age 17. I've seen the immaturity in others and was a little concerned but it was really pretty awesome. The one I had trained on the first day saw me getting the ladder and offered to go up instead, and later asked me what he could carry/help with as we walked along. His brother had held the door open for me, kept asking questions in a really polite way and also asked what he could do throughout the day just to help out. They both were really respectful and seemed to want to learn. I'm used to the high schoolers creating drama and issues but these two seem like they will last. I'm pretty excited to work with them!

Holy shit - these CA trainees...

disgraced.gif

Same as it ever was...

Trained a new HS seasonal today. (Yes, seasonal training a seasonal. We take training seriously at my store. 😒 ) Only wandered off once. Did it right after SRTL gave us an assignment and in front of the STL, so that wasn't a wise move. But, other than that the kid worked alright. Slow and snarky, but work got done mostly accurately.

The high school kids have so much energy it’s crazy. Guests love them because they literally talk nonstop about nothing but with so much excitement and enthusiasm you have a great time talking to them anyways. I was definitely the oppposite in high school, quiet and broody lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back