Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Your on hands count maybe off. Ask for physical tm card, if you don't know them.
I was being lazy mostly, and didn't want to get the iPad for him, after getting him everything else. All of our resellers have been regulars for about a year now, but we always void the tm discount when it pops up anyways.

We are in info gathering mode. We are to let the resellers buy a household limit but we are to reprint and hand to ap.

My Max is 20 receipts.
We weren't limiting them until Mother's Day hit and my SD realized we had nothing for the whole holiday weekend. At one point I had a guy purchase 15k in one transaction. Absolutely insane.

That’s nuts…we’ve gone to a hard limit of one item per person/day if it’s an obvious reseller. They even started to buy oculus when we got restrictive on apple stuff. Thank goodness it’s been about a month since they’ve appeared at our store.

Yeah they have just disappeared from my store as well, strange. Maybe they are waiting for the new apple products to hit the shelves.

Anyone else's leaders require verification that we receive what's listed on the security report when pushing truck in tech? We've been doing that for a while and fairly frequently notice items missing that were supposedly sent (video games, TVs, Apple Watch). Sending it up via my support seems to result in HQ saying they reviewed footage and the item was loaded correctly placing blame on us...I'm convinced they aren't even actually checking anything.

I personally use the copier in Receiving until we possibly (we generally never) get a cardboard version of the cover if it can't fit. I never got crap for it, so it works. Also I VASTLY prefer this Apple thing. Sure, I have to walk back and forth, but we also don't need to remove and put in Apple stuff at the end of the day or beginning of the day, which saves me like 10 minutes

Anyone else's leaders require verification that we receive what's listed on the security report when pushing truck in tech? We've been doing that for a while and fairly frequently notice items missing that were supposedly sent (video games, TVs, Apple Watch). Sending it up via my support seems to result in HQ saying they reviewed footage and the item was loaded correctly placing blame on us...I'm convinced they aren't even actually checking anything.
My AP requires us to print it and only verify Apple stuff at minimum. If we notice any items missing, we report it.

Anyways, this makes me believe they don't actually use the Target app, and are using a custom barcode generator instead, especially since some of their apps don't even show the tm discount when you scan it, but it'll still appear on the register.
lmao i just void it. or I scare them. " oh- SInce this is a very big transaction I need to get a leader to ensure that you're a team member."

Our ap has been partnering with us on this. I will speak openly on any subject but this . But there was this very weird day in q4 when style brought me a clearly opened box they found in freight....

TTB

Electronics and Toys Expert
Our ap has been partnering with us on this. I will speak openly on any subject but this . But there was this very weird day in q4 when style brought me a clearly opened box they found in freight....
Corporate AP actually called me and asked for me by name because there was 10 airpods missing from my truck and I reported. The box was brought to me a few days later found in style as well.

JiJi

if it fits, it ships
Corporate AP actually called me and asked for me by name because there was 10 airpods missing from my truck and I reported. The box was brought to me a few days later found in style as well.
Did you tell them when you found it?? It sounds to me like it's less an issue of things getting loaded, and more an issue of mis-labeled repacks getting sent to the wrong places.

Been having this issue with Apple product as well, received a box of 5 apple watches in the 6-pack, and immediately asked my ETL about it. Not even a repack. Our apple counts are so off, we have to audit them almost daily.

TTB

Electronics and Toys Expert
Did you tell them when you found it?? It sounds to me like it's less an issue of things getting loaded, and more an issue of mis-labeled repacks getting sent to the wrong places.
Yes I let my AP leader know right away. Idk if she told corporate dude or not but I know they make them keep inventory. Another time the white repack box was open on the bottom when I lifted it all the airpods fell out. There was one unaccounted for and I double checked the truck and area and everything. That one a little sus as well.