Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

We are in info gathering mode. We are to let the resellers buy a household limit but we are to reprint and hand to ap.

My Max is 20 receipts.
We weren't limiting them until Mother's Day hit and my SD realized we had nothing for the whole holiday weekend. At one point I had a guy purchase 15k in one transaction. Absolutely insane.

That’s nuts…we’ve gone to a hard limit of one item per person/day if it’s an obvious reseller. They even started to buy oculus when we got restrictive on apple stuff. Thank goodness it’s been about a month since they’ve appeared at our store.

Yeah they have just disappeared from my store as well, strange. Maybe they are waiting for the new apple products to hit the shelves.

Anyone else's leaders require verification that we receive what's listed on the security report when pushing truck in tech? We've been doing that for a while and fairly frequently notice items missing that were supposedly sent (video games, TVs, Apple Watch). Sending it up via my support seems to result in HQ saying they reviewed footage and the item was loaded correctly placing blame on us...I'm convinced they aren't even actually checking anything.

I personally use the copier in Receiving until we possibly (we generally never) get a cardboard version of the cover if it can't fit. I never got crap for it, so it works. Also I VASTLY prefer this Apple thing. Sure, I have to walk back and forth, but we also don't need to remove and put in Apple stuff at the end of the day or beginning of the day, which saves me like 10 minutes

Anyone else's leaders require verification that we receive what's listed on the security report when pushing truck in tech? We've been doing that for a while and fairly frequently notice items missing that were supposedly sent (video games, TVs, Apple Watch). Sending it up via my support seems to result in HQ saying they reviewed footage and the item was loaded correctly placing blame on us...I'm convinced they aren't even actually checking anything.
My AP requires us to print it and only verify Apple stuff at minimum. If we notice any items missing, we report it.

Anyways, this makes me believe they don't actually use the Target app, and are using a custom barcode generator instead, especially since some of their apps don't even show the tm discount when you scan it, but it'll still appear on the register.
lmao i just void it. or I scare them. " oh- SInce this is a very big transaction I need to get a leader to ensure that you're a team member."

Our ap has been partnering with us on this. I will speak openly on any subject but this . But there was this very weird day in q4 when style brought me a clearly opened box they found in freight....

Our ap has been partnering with us on this. I will speak openly on any subject but this . But there was this very weird day in q4 when style brought me a clearly opened box they found in freight....
Corporate AP actually called me and asked for me by name because there was 10 airpods missing from my truck and I reported. The box was brought to me a few days later found in style as well.

Corporate AP actually called me and asked for me by name because there was 10 airpods missing from my truck and I reported. The box was brought to me a few days later found in style as well.
Did you tell them when you found it?? It sounds to me like it's less an issue of things getting loaded, and more an issue of mis-labeled repacks getting sent to the wrong places.

Been having this issue with Apple product as well, received a box of 5 apple watches in the 6-pack, and immediately asked my ETL about it. Not even a repack. Our apple counts are so off, we have to audit them almost daily.

Did you tell them when you found it?? It sounds to me like it's less an issue of things getting loaded, and more an issue of mis-labeled repacks getting sent to the wrong places.
Yes I let my AP leader know right away. Idk if she told corporate dude or not but I know they make them keep inventory. Another time the white repack box was open on the bottom when I lifted it all the airpods fell out. There was one unaccounted for and I double checked the truck and area and everything. That one a little sus as well.

im jus here to spill some tea from my store hi

since one of our tms became a lead our etl thought it would be gr8 to hire a new girl (we have more than enough ppl but ok)

anyways shes been here for like a month and ran thru everything and shes....iffy at best (2pm and shes still working the cage in a fairly low volume store)

and then we find out she sold 2 ps5s in store

a new flex person was stopped by a guest who asked for a ps5 and she said ok, pulled it out the back (like, not even pulled in the system but straight yoinked it), left it on the boat said tech will be with him soon and walked away.

somehow dude didnt steal it and the new tech girl comes up and just.... rings it out when by now she should have known and theres signs EVERYWHERE

the fun part is when an aptm shows up and. buys. the 2nd one. he also already sold it for $800

so now all 3 are under investigation or smth w the aptm most likely to be fired

Yes I let my AP leader know right away. Idk if she told corporate dude or not but I know they make them keep inventory. Another time the white repack box was open on the bottom when I lifted it all the airpods fell out. There was one unaccounted for and I double checked the truck and area and everything. That one a little sus as well.
Did you check the carton id? Not all
Apple products are in one repack . So that “ one “ unaccounted for might be placed in a different repack which means is a different Caron id.

since one of our tms became a lead our etl thought it would be gr8 to hire a new girl (we have more than enough ppl but ok)

anyways shes been here for like a month and ran thru everything and shes....iffy at best (2pm and shes still working the cage in a fairly low volume store)

a new flex person was stopped by a guest who asked for a ps5 and she said ok, pulled it out the back (like, not even pulled in the system but straight yoinked it), left it on the boat said tech will be with him soon and walked away.

somehow dude didnt steal it and the new tech girl comes up and just.... rings it out when by now she should have known and theres signs EVERYWHERE

the fun part is when an aptm shows up and. buys. the 2nd one. he also already sold it for $800

Yikes. I'm thinking all three might be going bye bye, but yeah at least the APTM.

Had a girl cover my break once on a weekend and she sold all our ps5 stock in the 15min I was gone. First and last time she was in electronics. At this point, if they're going through on the register, idk why we're still banning in store sales.

Anyways, there's 3 of us that work electronics currently. Been that way for months, we had 4 for almost a year. 6 when I was hired. It's burning me out. I haven't had a weekend night off since I started here and I'm about to just quit or go on demand because it's eating me alive. We're all consistently full time, which is great, but with the apple remodel I'm the *only* one in my department not getting the specialized apple training and accompanying iPhone. Which is funny since I came from Apple (not retail) before working at Target lol. I'm also the only one forced to help out in style, fulfillment, and any other area I'm needed during my mid shifts. What should I do? I told my ETL during my review about me not wanting to close every single weekend, and she seemed understanding and supportive, even apparently hired someone to replace, but every weekend I come in and they're in style.

Back