Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

They also tried to swear to Jesus that he got a 15% student discount last week on an iPad
i haven’t seen a student discount in the target app for a while. with that said. are you sure they weren’t using a TM number in their target app? that’s what ours do all the time.

ever since i showed TMs how to lookup other TMs in workday they stopped going to our store. haha

lokinix

Tech After Dark
i haven’t seen a student discount in the target app for a while. with that said. are you sure they weren’t using a TM number in their target app? that’s what ours do all the time.

ever since i showed TMs how to lookup other TMs in workday they stopped going to our store. haha
They claimed they got.a student discount just the week before on an iPad, at my store - 15% off. They particularly said that it was done at the register and that someone adjusted it for them. All lies.

I was mistaken about the student discount still being there, that was years ago, I think the fact there is an educators discount during BTS (or there was in 2021), mixed me up, since I make use of it.

Regarding looking up numbers on workday, I did not know you could do that.

lokinix

Tech After Dark
Inventory... HeyDay... need I say more? Our inventory is coming up and HeyDay is always a PITA, especially when you find so many empty packages...

I don't know if this is knowledge across stores but my TL did this a while ago and it is fkn genius. In our new entertainment section you could just barely fit like one or two small kids' books before everything falls down. So we got those little vynal covers and did this! 10000000/10 would recommend.

I don't know if this is knowledge across stores but my TL did this a while ago and it is fkn genius. In our new entertainment section you could just barely fit like one or two small kids' books before everything falls down. So we got those little vynal covers and did this! 10000000/10 would recommend.
Picture?

Anyone know whats going on with Entertainment in 3 weeks? Workload Calendar is saying around the same amount of hours as the October transitions.

TV wall reset next week is gonna be a shit show. Guarantee the 10 hours that were supposedly granted the store for the project will magically evaporate and it will be me struggling to get it done along with everything else.