Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Why are the PlayStations not allowed in the glass case? When we have $500 Series X in the case...that's what I don't get. Having a couple in the case would at least ease the burden a little bit of running to the back to grab one.

My store isn't allowed to have Xboxes in the case either. Not that there is room for them. First party Xbox and Playstation5 controllers have to go in the cases. We can't even spider wrap the controllers on locking pegs. The cases are full. Our video game pogs are hilariously messed up because AP has so many rules that break them.

My store isn't allowed to have Xboxes in the case either. Not that there is room for them. First party Xbox and Playstation5 controllers have to go in the cases. We can't even spider wrap the controllers on locking pegs. The cases are full. Our video game pogs are hilariously messed up because AP has so many rules that break them.
so many things crazy with this LMAO

we double merch protect our controllers. We spider wrap them, and then hang them off the spider wrap on a locking Peg.

I also put PlayStation and Xbox controllers in their appropriate cabinets.

I can fit 1, billion Xbox series S’s and X’s in the cabinet.

if i got rid of the controllers i could maybe fit them vertically but. we don’t get them enough to reserve space in the cabinet.
can fit about two PS5s in the cabinet.

Why do Samsung and LG vendors insist on using a cheap USB stick with the demo video that literally melts from heat and throttles and goes PowerPoint presentation 1 fps mode to showcase their $1000 TV.

What is wrong with the internal demo video? 😒

so have yall been getting people coming in trying to get a "buy one ipad get one for 59.95"

that deal sounds all sorts of fucked and i cant find out how to pull it up at all on the website or my zebra but people have been coming in w it on their phones and i cant even click the offer for eligible items

by process of elimination it turned out to be a specific keyboard but im so confused and tired of explaining this to people

What is wrong with the internal demo video? 😒
Our frame TV is the only one with a demo video in Electronics 2.0.

God that TV is STUNNING. Also, PML said that the TVs do not turn off (On purpose). these TVs seriously have not been off for probably over a year now.

so have yall been getting people coming in trying to get a "buy one ipad get one for 59.95"
Seen it. Its a typo.

Article Detail Page - https://help.target.com/help/TargetGuestHelpArticleDetail?articleId=ka95d000000oOkDAAU&articleTitle=What+should+I+do+if+I+find+an+item+or+pricing+error+on+Target.com%3F

I had a guest come in the other day to ask to for a TV.

She wanted me to look for a TV in the back even though there was no location and the system said we didn't have it.

She got mad when I didn't look.

There was another store that had it and I told her to go to guest service and they can order it for you to pickup tomorrow.

This was about half hour before closing and she could have never made it to the other store anyway.

Naturally is was also a huge TV that probably wouldn't fit in her car anyway.

they don’t fit right in the cabinet. we can BARLEy fit two on its back, only on one side of the case LOL.

Also our mobile rep said "women belong in the kitchen" Next to another female tech tm, female MS rep, AND female guest. yikes.
Do you have a short cabinet? We got rid of the top shelf in ours and put a max of 4 out at a time. If we have different SKUs, we'll divide them up and display them in a way people can tell which one we have, but lately its been one SKU.

Also what is going on with the huge increase in Funkos and other pop culture toys and stuff? We can't fit anything on there anymore and they rarely sell.

Do you have a short cabinet? We got rid of the top shelf in ours and put a max of 4 out at a time. If we have different SKUs, we'll divide them up and display them in a way people can tell which one we have, but lately its been one SKU.

Also what is going on with the huge increase in Funkos and other pop culture toys and stuff? We can't fit anything on there anymore and they rarely sell.
We're having the same issue you do with Necca mdse.

Maybe if Necca didn't have over 600 DPCIs in their section it wouldn't be such a dumpster fire.
We’ve given up on that entire planogram.

I remember i was so annoyed when we swapped ETLs she wanted us to constantly print and update the labels as we flexed. Like huhhhh. babe we’ve got so many items that we swap in AND good luck finding a printer. She gave up on that dream about a week in.

I remember i was so annoyed when we swapped ETLs she wanted us to constantly print and update the labels as we flexed. Like huhhhh. babe we’ve got so many items that we swap in AND good luck finding a printer. She gave up on that dream about a week in.

Yeah, our license shop pog is missing label strips, probably missing some labels, not zoned, not filled. This week we finally have someone working the freight but it might just drive her crazy and she'll refuse to continue working it. Or maybe we'll get lucky and she'll get it under control and keep it that way. 🤞🏻

Yeah, our license shop pog is missing label strips, probably missing some labels, not zoned, not filled. This week we finally have someone working the freight but it might just drive her crazy and she'll refuse to continue
we've stopped zoning it too. no point when some collector is going to fuck it up like a 2nd grader.

I'm telling you we don't even touch it at this point.

I don't think you're actually supposed to put pog labels on Neca, if you look, just the peg section alone has 300+ pegs, and each shelf has like 20 DPCIS.

I don't think you're actually supposed to put pog labels on Neca, if you look, just the peg section alone has 300+ pegs, and each shelf has like 20 DPCIS.

Oh, I know that. My point was more that it's no wonder why it always looks like junk, because they have a ridiculous amount of possible product to put there. It's worse than an assortment DPCI or a flex pog.

Just noticed the Demo Hub application was updated on the Windows laptops. Glad I was able to get Windows Update unblocked or else we would have never seen it. 🤣

I still think target is missing out not putting custom demo loops on them like Best Buy does.

This is a big ol yikes. Kept this clean in two stores now

Back