Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Ya know what's weird ?

The fact Joker is already on the New release pog for this week

That TracFone commercial that says “if you want a slice of pizza, you don’t buy an entire pie” is a terrible marketing message. If you poll people, I bet 9 out of 10 would say they order an entire pie if they’re hungry for pizza.
It might be terrible for drawing customers that use their phone a lot daily, but it definitely is good at picking up customers that feel they're being charged for things they aren't using. Consumer Cellular uses similar marketing and it's especially effective for that crowd, which is who benefits most from those two services.

Could someone please get rid of that Target Gift Card ad? The way she says "Target Gift Cards are...." is the worst

It might be terrible for drawing customers that use their phone a lot daily, but it definitely is good at picking up customers that feel they're being charged for things they aren't using. Consumer Cellular uses similar marketing and it's especially effective for that crowd, which is who benefits most from those two services.
You're still being over charged if you get anything but Mint Mobile. :)

You're still being over charged if you get anything but Mint Mobile. :)
Not by a whole lot, especially for the ultra light users interested in TracFone or CC. Yes, Mint is the cheapest way to get anything unlimited for talk/text and a reasonable amount of data. The issue is, some users dislike the idea of paying for it in 3, 6, or 12 month increments (not all, but some) and others don't use their phone enough to justify the cost.
For instance, both of my parents only pay $99/year for all the minutes they will ever use on TracFone, so Mint would cost more for them. And in the older crowd, many of the ones I've worked with would rather have the customer service reps Consumer Cellular uses and the ability to make an appointment with Spot for troubleshooting. So even if it might cost them ~$5 -10 more per month for their talk and text plan on Consumer, they find more value from the resources offered that Mint doesn't generally have.
Mint really is a great option, but not for everyone's needs.

Anyone else found that the register refuses to accept the serial numbers for the ring doorbells? I end up having to do a serial number override every time someone buys one.

Anyone else found that the register refuses to accept the serial numbers for the ring doorbells? I end up having to do a serial number override every time someone buys one.
Always try scanning the UPC as the serial. You will be surprised.

Upon further investigation, it will have S/M/L silicone ear cushions, 24 hr battery life (this is probably including all the case charges), USB-C (😍), 33 feet range, microphone, and water resistant.

Inb4 this description was copied from something else and is only a placeholder...

008-07-8204 79337268 heyday True Wireless Stalk In-Ear Headphones - Mist White
008-07-0073 79337267 heyday True Wireless Stalk In-Ear Headphones - Gray
008-07-1801 79337266 heyday True Wireless Stalk In-Ear Headphones - Deep Green

057-00-0130 78856513 Heyday AirPod Pro Silicone Case - Lime Green
057-00-0028 78856512 Heyday AirPod Pro Silicone Case - Bright Blue

057-00-4832 78829933 Heyday AirPod Hard Case - Blue
057-00-0129 78829932 Heyday AirPod Hard Case - Magenta

008-00-0338 78829903 heyday 4" USB-C to HDMI Adapter - Magenta
008-00-0120 78825383 heyday 4" USB-C to HDMI Adapter - Blue

See I had all this money I wanted to give to Ryan Reynolds but alas Mint doesn't offer an unlimited data plan even in year of our lord two thousand twenty...maybe next time
Mints whole thing is you're paying for unlimited and you don't use it. I payed hundreds of dollars for an unlimited plan and realizing I only used 2 gigabytes a month. If you're using more than 12 gigabytes a month you aren't using Wifi nearly as much as you could and being conscious of your data.

Back