Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

I have one & love it. It's a great tool to ap stop boosters.
To find them on workbench, search for walkie. I think the number 1443 under uniform listing.

So, did anyone else have to start locking up the Apple stuff in the glass display at the end of the night in Lockup recently?

Some stores are getting a Nintendo Switch to demo Ring Fit Adventure. We aren't one of the stores wtf.

It's less that I disbelieve it and more amazed that anyone still does this considering Apple can probably be called up and told about this, and the phones locked in some way.

Also wow
Just last week. Thanks @qmosqueen

will they ever retire the girl and hair commercial?! It feels like that one has played forever and I’m so sick of it....”it feels like we’re part of a family...” 🙄

It's less that I disbelieve it and more amazed that anyone still does this considering Apple can probably be called up and told about this, and the phones locked in some way.

Also wow
Even if it's blacklisted, they can still sell it on Craigslist, and then when it doesn't work, they already have the money. Same reason they steal the display phones that don't work.

will they ever retire the girl and hair commercial?! It feels like that one has played forever and I’m so sick of it....”it feels like we’re part of a family...” 🙄

Also what fucking Target is she shopping at that doesn't have a black person haircare section

1580271617081.png

When are we going to get these? It is literally so easy to get people to buy a new HP printer when they come in for cannon ink or brother toner.

Spot's strategy with electronics seems to have been that selling one or two of the most common options is "good enough" for any category, unfortunately.

That's anywhere these days in Target I feel. I tell guests quite often that things are surprisingly limited in most departments. Unless you're in HBA, then there's too many options for everything.

Last edited:
Why the heck whichever TV is in that specific spot keeps turning blue. Anyone have one of those? LG, now Vizio. What is up with that cursed spot on the TV wall?

Last edited:
Why the heck whichever TV is in that specific spot keeps turning blue. Anyone have one of those? LG, now Vizio. What is up with that cursed spot on the TV wall?
Well, the LG one was a known issue with the panels in that model series, I remember having to pull down all of the LG displays and replace them last year. Maybe Vizio is using a low quality LG panel in their TVs of that type?

So are most stores adamant about electronics using the mycheckout? Mine requires us to use it for all card/gift card transactions. It’s frustrating because the Verifone part constantly disconnects requiring the app to be restarted which takes a while. Not to mention other random glitches.

Back