• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Is anyone having issues with guests asking for street dated items? Transformers wwe lol mario legos gi joe etc.....i have guests asking to look for them in the back which we have but not set....gm lead says if they call corporate we have to search for the item if its not street dated....apparantly there is a post that target is selling gi joe on the 1st instead of the 14th. I dont think my leaders are aware. How do you all deal with this. And how does some stores leak/sell these items before street date?
If the pog isn’t set and it’s probably in a nop pallet, theyre sol. We aren’t wasting time getting pallets down when we should be setting pogs. They get mad. We don’t give a shit. Too bad. lol

If the pog isn’t set and it’s probably in a nop pallet, theyre sol. We aren’t wasting time getting pallets down when we should be setting pogs. They get mad. We don’t give a shit. Too bad. lol
I had a guest come in asking about the GI Joes yestersday, because he said online he can't order them and it says we don't have any, but there's a spot on the shelf for them. Dude had the DPCI memorized too. I checked, and told him we have some, but it's streetdated for the 14th. He didn't quite understand what that meant, so I had to explain that since it's a new release coming out on the 14th, we can't put it out to sell until then, which means he can't order it online until then either.

seasonaldude

That Asshole in OPU
THANK YOU! Street date aside, when you sell transition items they become eligible for other people to order for pickup. It's now assumed that you have them on the floor. A good way to screw over your fulfillment team is to grab an unlocated transition item for a guest when it's not going to get out to the floor for a few days.