Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

There is now only a single Windows laptop that is sold in stores anymore. Wonder how much Google had to pay Target to eradicate the competition? Free workbench Chromebooks? Hmm, sounds like the Verizon deal.

I don't get why they just don't go in the Nintendo Estore and buy it that way if they're so eager. My god, it's not like this is a collectible you can ONLY buy at Target.

I don't get why they just don't go in the Nintendo Estore and buy it that way if they're so eager. My god, it's not like this is a collectible you can ONLY buy at Target.

I always try to advertise the eShop to people if we don't have a game in stock so Target still gets the money.

Alternatively, the single one we have that swivels and sits on an existing entertainment center. I have yet to see someone buy one.
I still mention that thing to people as the "TV Stand" that we carry. I always call the furniture entertainment centers and I'm pretty sure that's correct.

As a side note, I'm back from vacation, and while I was gone an RFID scan was missed, and we're missing half of our copies of mario maker. :/

My team is lucky they usually are 100% on things I task them with lol.

As a side note, I'm back from vacation, and while I was gone an RFID scan was missed, and we're missing half of our copies of mario maker. :/

The bundle and normal game looked VERY similar to each other. You should have gotten an email to correct the counts or your store would occur hundreds of dollars in shortage. It's more of your leads fault for not showing anyone the email. Le sigh. Only if electronics had emails.

Has anyone had SBT still not take care of their movies? It's getting super bad and we've made call after call and they won't come. Like to the ceiling in 5 sections of old stuff

Has anyone had SBT still not take care of their movies? It's getting super bad and we've made call after call and they won't come. Like to the ceiling in 5 sections of old stuff
Our vendor is horrible. She says she only is given a half hour on Fridays to purge and pack the discontinued. Spends most of that time complaining about everything under the sun.

I remember there once was a post that said there was an email that BTS had with info on how there product was to be set up in the backroom and what their and Spot's responsibilities were. Does anyone know if this email ever existed or is it just another suburban legend?

The bundle and normal game looked VERY similar to each other. You should have gotten an email to correct the counts or your store would occur hundreds of dollars in shortage. It's more of your leads fault for not showing anyone the email. Le sigh. Only if electronics had emails.
That would make sense why we have -5 on hands for the bundle and by my count we're missing half of our regular copies.

I was actually hoping this was the case because I would have been upset If the one week I was gone somebody misplaced some of our new release lmao. I'll just have it audited if that's the case, I'm not really sure how negative on hands play into shortage and if it will cancel out or not but, I just want my counts right.

Our vendor is horrible. She says she only is given a half hour on Fridays to purge and pack the discontinued. Spends most of that time complaining about everything under the sun.

I remember there once was a post that said there was an email that BTS had with info on how there product was to be set up in the backroom and what their and Spot's responsibilities were. Does anyone know if this email ever existed or is it just another suburban legend?
I don't remember when the emails went out if they did, but I remember being supplied with two pages about how to set stuff up. All I remember is they wanted a section for new release at one end of the movie aisle, one at the other end for NOP, and something marking which sections were which.
Spot takes care of all stocking when PRS isn't in, and all backstocking except for NOP, which we're supposed to set aside. If I recall correctly, PRS is mostly responsible for the section maintenance and filling, plus NOP organization and returns for old merch.
If you need to find the resources themselves, check on Workbench for PRS or vendor protocols.

I don't remember when the emails went out if they did, but I remember being supplied with two pages about how to set stuff up. All I remember is they wanted a section for new release at one end of the movie aisle, one at the other end for NOP, and something marking which sections were which.
Spot takes care of all stocking when PRS isn't in, and all backstocking except for NOP, which we're supposed to set aside. If I recall correctly, PRS is mostly responsible for the section maintenance and filling, plus NOP organization and returns for old merch.
If you need to find the resources themselves, check on Workbench for PRS or vendor protocols.
Thanks, tholmes!

Presentation at my store still does it lmao

I mean literally take care of them. We still do all the floor work but they're supposed to ship them back and we're piling up pretty hardcore cause they don't pull anymore for scans or mirs. Since their inception they've done 0 work. We've made multiple calls to their company with nothing done. Is there a point in which you can go over their own head from a district standpoint or?

Back