Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Feel very bad for ya. Our stockroom luckily is kept clean especially after the Ship/Opu team got chewed out on from the GM ETL after AP had a visit one time and they found unlocated scty items and pulled the reports and every error or last time pulled was from someone doing Ship/OPU.
god i wish that were me

my etl ss knows exactly whos fucking up the back room but because they slashed our hours we cant have double coverage to fix it and its been too busy to sneak back to do it on single coverage

shes very salty abt it

god i hope she y e e t s the two tms

god i wish that were me

my etl ss knows exactly whos fucking up the back room but because they slashed our hours we cant have double coverage to fix it and its been too busy to sneak back to do it on single coverage

shes very salty abt it

Our backroom is organized as well just not organized as what I can see yours is. We also have ownership of isles as well. We been exceeding by comp 100% daily and still able to get backroom time when needed but Asants to that as well.

Feel very bad for ya. Our stockroom luckily is kept clean especially after the Ship/Opu team got chewed out on from the GM ETL after AP had a visit one time and they found unlocated scty items and pulled the reports and every error or last time pulled was from someone doing Ship/OPU.

If fulfillment is the last to pull an item from open stock, they aren't the ones creating unlocated items. That's more likely caused by someone backstocking and getting the counts wrong. Now, if fulfillment is pulling from closed stock and not properly locating the remainder, that's an issue. The best solution is to just go caseless, which also makes one for ones a lot easier. Fulfillment hitting AIS without scanning everything is another possible issue, but that just begs the questions why wasn't what they were looking for in the proper location and/or why were there so many DPCIs in one location that not everything got scanned? (My tech team is notorious for that. They have an ocean of empty wacos, yet somehow ALL the popsockets are tossed into one waco. All iPhone cords? One waco. All screen protectors? One waco. All Skullcandy headphones? One waco. Videos games? Let's just see how many we can stuff into the same waco before it bursts! :rolleyes: )

Everyone loves to blame fulfillment for their backroom errors. I've gone through it many times with my ETL, almost everything that DBOs blame fulfillment for can actually be traced to someone else's error outside of new fulfillment seasonals doing dumb things. ASANTS on that of course.

If fulfillment is the last to pull an item from open stock, they aren't the ones creating unlocated items. That's more likely caused by someone backstocking and getting the counts wrong. Now, if fulfillment is pulling from closed stock and not properly locating the remainder, that's an issue. The best solution is to just go caseless, which also makes one for ones a lot easier. Fulfillment hitting AIS without scanning everything is another possible issue, but that just begs the questions why wasn't what they were looking for in the proper location and/or why were there so many DPCIs in one location that not everything got scanned? (My tech team is notorious for that. They have an ocean of empty wacos, yet somehow ALL the popsockets are tossed into one waco. All iPhone cords? One waco. All screen protectors? One waco. All Skullcandy headphones? One waco. Videos games? Let's just see how many we can stuff into the same waco before it bursts! :rolleyes: )

Everyone loves to blame fulfillment for their backroom errors. I've gone through it many times with my ETL, almost everything that DBOs blame fulfillment for can actually be traced to someone else's error outside of new fulfillment seasonals doing dumb things. ASANTS on that of course.

We go caseless for everything possible that we can. How we have things sectioned. Phone cases as a example each phone model gets a shelf then from there in each Waco there’s the dividers so we can keep it easily separated. Video games are separated by console for us. The games themselves are laid on their side so the title can easily been seen as well. Our pop sockets when we get a excess amount of them we have a little contraption thanks to our PML & old style fixtures we get them a shelf and then they are hung on tiny pegs to keep them organized and easy to find. It’s going on about 5/6 weeks to where we have been hardly having any backstock so in a good way that’s good for a stockroom small 1f1s.

god i wish that were me

shes very salty abt it

We had this happen with our apple section , we've been able to sneak back And fix a Waco or two... all the Waco are labeled for convenience, what's on the box is what's inside. Like dongles is just the lightning to headphone jack......

Was super annoying.

Its still just crazy that they haven't added in scanning the item to make sure its the right thing. So many things look similar these days. That could prevent a lot of errors.

20200514_205102.jpg

has anyone seen this kinda sticker on a ps4 pro?

this was brought to me from the front and ive never seen this sticker

I'm guessing they got scammed good
yeeeep

he's beatin himself rly bad over it

im not actually sure why hes texting me (i dont mind im jus ?? cos im not exactly the friendliest tech tm) but i guess i have to Mom Friend:tm: kaitii and convince him to not quit over one mistake now

edit:

Screenshot_20200515-201206_Messages.jpg

my work here is done

(blurred out name is my Legal Name/Deadname theyre still working on relearning my name)

Last edited:
I have just made a Backstocked TVs card on Greenfield. From what I have learned, it should automatically work for your store because of the row-level-security. Check it out by searching "Backstocked TVs" in Greenfield. (Make sure My Content is unchecked to see other people's cards)

I have just made a Backstocked TVs card on Greenfield. From what I have learned, it should automatically work for your store because of the row-level-security. Check it out by searching "Backstocked TVs" in Greenfield. (Make sure My Content is unchecked to see other people's cards)
Interesting, tell me how this works for someone that has only the vaguest clue of greenfield?

Were getting some SIM card programmer. I'm thinking this is because the iPhone 12 might be e-sim only. And even maybe no ports at all?
I don't think the iPhone is likely to be portless or e-sim only this year, especially since the carriers are still pushing hard against e-sim tech. I would imagine it's a measure for allowing Spot to be capable of working with e-sim for devices like apple watches.

Edit: the portless design seems to be slated for 2021/2022 from what I've heard/seen.

Delorean is a code name for a new Tech Layout looks very cool. Just not sure if there be room or side caps called for that layout let alone if there be any endcaps that aren’t permanent for the occasional sales planners
A friend of mine, send these pics of electronics after a remodel. They called tech 2.0. Same thing?

Attachments

• F8C89C37-97EC-45CF-99B9-561AAE946838.png
    F8C89C37-97EC-45CF-99B9-561AAE946838.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 63
  • 38B85C5F-1346-41B7-8981-9C8E33B9055E.png
    38B85C5F-1346-41B7-8981-9C8E33B9055E.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 60
Back