Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Seriously what is Heyday thinking... What percentage of the population needs a usbc to HDMI adapter AND wants it in pink rainbow color. I'm just dumfounded how this gets past any person without them thinking "Hey this is ugly and no one will want to buy this" Like PLEASE can we get the Heyday product designer up in here and explain why they are INTENTIONALLY making products that appeal to the LEAST amount of people possible. It's seriously brand suicide. Wtf??
I'll agree that it probably won't sell nearly as well as the more normal colors out there, but there is an argument for Spot to keep trying the "interesting" colors in case one catches on. If they do sell, Heyday has the market of interestingly-colored cables pretty well cornered in retail stores, and they have very little to lose if the items don't sell given how high the markups are for Heyday merch.

Now, I won't say that I think all their color choices are smart, but oh well, at least there's an interesting selection.

Is anyone else getting books on a different day than usual? We were normally getting them on Friday/Saturday, but we've been getting them on Wednesday instead. Thinking it over, it makes more sense since the weekend trucks are more likely to be bigger and Thursday doesn't have much to do if we had everything done as opposed to a Sunday where we set ads.

Is anyone else getting books on a different day than usual? We were normally getting them on Friday/Saturday, but we've been getting them on Wednesday instead. Thinking it over, it makes more sense since the weekend trucks are more likely to be bigger and Thursday doesn't have much to do if we had everything done as opposed to a Sunday where we set ads.

we been getting them daily or at least on every truck about 3-4 boxes instead of basically a overweighted 3 level uboat filled of book boxes 1-2 times a week

My store leaders are seemingly obsessed with selling display TVs to the Karen’s that want to buy them. Every time I come in from a day off there’s a new hole in the tv wall. How is it “brand” to have a tv wall with huge ugly holes all over??

My store leaders are seemingly obsessed with selling display TVs to the Karen’s that want to buy them. Every time I come in from a day off there’s a new hole in the tv wall. How is it “brand” to have a tv wall with huge ugly holes all over??
have you done the tv wall revision yet? some of the Samsung tv displays can be sold.

I like the look of those buds, but can't they think of a better name for the Heyday wireless stuff than HEYDAY EARBUD 04 when pairing? Maybe it's just me, but I like when my products have an actual model name.

What are the black square plastic things that sit beside the registers in electronics? They look like what would be used to deactivate security tags but we never use them and alarms never go off. Even AP ETL wasn’t really sure what they are for.

What are the black square plastic things that sit beside the registers in electronics? They look like what would be used to deactivate security tags but we never use them and alarms never go off. Even AP ETL wasn’t really sure what they are for.
So our pml told us and it is/ was ment to deactivate something security wise at some point... but ours in really conviently placed by where we do our transactions so we nerve r dont have the item near it.... someone have more info?

Damn a guest showed me that the lightning connector on the Heyday cables can just fall off. How is that even possible?? She had two cables and said originally she blamed it on her son, until it happened to her cable too. I guess I will be recommending Heyday cables less..

ur first mistake was ever recommending heyday cables theyre absolute TRASH

i jus tell people youre buying what u pay for when i recommend anker and theyre like "why does it cost so much?" "well its gonna cost less than u replacing this cable 3 times"

i made the mistake of trying heyday and it ripped out an entire port on my power bank

does this apply if i got it in japan tho
This is from Anker's warranty page:

"Anker’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase."

As for Native Union, their warranty doesn't mention country restrictions, but you have a copy of the receipt for the product and it has to have been registered on their website (doesn't specify if you can just register it when you do a warranty claim).

Back