Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

i literally have 2 days on the new schedule and one of them isnt even tech

i am Big Mad cos WE DONT EVEN HAVE ANYONE

theres 4 of us so like... we been gettin full shifts which should give us at LEAST 20-25HRS e a c h

Microsoft is partnering with every major retailer for Xbox All Access, their monthly payment plan for the Xbox Series X/S. I wonder if they'll be offering it in store

Microsoft is partnering with every major retailer for Xbox All Access, their monthly payment plan for the Xbox Series X/S. I wonder if they'll be offering it in store
There's pics of the new POS with the screen for All Access. I wonder if HQ is in overdrive trying to finish it. I think the Electronics POS features are far from even being started lol.

Wait, so you have to pay monthly just to use the equipment?

Wait, so you have to pay monthly just to use the equipment?
Instead of paying $3-500 w/tax upfront+Game Pass Ultimate per month, you can pay $25 (Series S) or $35 (Series X) per month to pay it off. It probably links to your card and runs a payment every month

Okay why did Mint literally annihilate every single cellular carrier in one Instagram post. You would be stupid not to go Mint now.

Except mint uses t-mobile and the unlimited is actually 35GB. Don’t get me wrong it’s a good deal if t-mobile works for you.

me, getting 10 hrs a week,

my lead, scheduling a style tm in tech cos hes "so good and gets attachments"

me, coming in to hear he closed and the zone was a wreck and finding this bad boy in the back

20200909_125029.jpg

he said it was busy but like.... he had a whole ass shift and needed to zone and 141s how do u not in abt 6-7hrs wtf

Instead of paying $3-500 w/tax upfront+Game Pass Ultimate per month, you can pay $25 (Series S) or $35 (Series X) per month to pay it off. It probably links to your card and runs a payment every month
Still lost. So these days with the XBox, you pay a hefty sum for the machine, you pay for the games, and now you have to pay a monthly fee as well just for the ability to play your games on your machine?

Still lost. So these days with the XBox, you pay a hefty sum for the machine, you pay for the games, and now you have to pay a monthly fee as well just for the ability to play your games on your machine?
You aren't required to pay for Gamepass unless you do their financing thing. Gamepass just opens up a bunch of games for free under the subscription. Otherwise you wouldn't have to pay to play games you've purchased separately.

How do you guys think the aisles will have to change to accommodate the fact that the more popular, lower priced Xbox will not have a disk drive? Will we see the aisles change just to a huge wall of download cards? I don't see target continuing to stock physical games when they could only be used by a small percentage of people.

Nope, games you own are yours and you don't have to pay for subscription services if you don't want to. What Microsoft is doing here is allowing people to do a payment plan for their new console if they don't want to drop $300 on a Series S or $500 on a Series X. Instead, you can finance either new console over 24 months starting at $25/month. This monthly cost also includes a subscription to GamePass for the 24 months which would normally cost $15/month on its own. Now, I understand this isn't the best option for every customer, but it's a pretty decent option for the customers that want to use the GamePass subscription anyway and don't want to drop hundreds of dollars on a console all at once.

Once the 24 months is up, the console is yours, no more monthly payments, and you don't have to continue the GamePass subscription. Even during the payment plan period, any games you buy are yours and require no fee to play.

20200915_155946.jpg

im going to go absolutely FERAL

the style tm who they gave all my hours to (i have 1 tech shift this week and he has 4 HMMMMMM???) for some reason RIPS THE STICKERS OFF THE CASEPACKS????????

so now i have to actually open the god damn batteries to scan one to backstock it

except 4 the first one it has the dpci on another sticker thank fuck

but who the FUCK told him to do this??? like ??? i checked the boxes and the sticker isnt anywhere on em g OD IM SALTY

View attachment 11452

the style tm who they gave all my hours to (i have 1 tech shift this week and he has 4 HMMMMMM???) for some reason RIPS THE STICKERS OFF THE CASEPACKS????????

so now i have to actually open the god damn batteries to scan one to backstock it

but who the FUCK told him to do this??? like ??? i checked the boxes and the sticker isnt anywhere on em g OD IM SALTY
Oh.. oh gods.. push him into the baler... like what an asshole. That's an unforgivable sin.

Our tech chart is out of date too. The ism was replaced last month.

that’s why at least for us we have updated everything. New product boom new info for us to be educated on and educate others the ISM and trainings have been consistently outdated. There was 1 training i corrected the training since it was incorrectly giving the wrong info and had the correct info from that manufacturer to back my claim

View attachment 11452

If they put the label on the side then I could understand that part. But otherwise I’d be the same Same way. I’m already like that on some things when it comes to the stock room especially if it’s from “Curly Fries” a nickname that was given to a TM from multiple guests that are regulars

that’s why at least for us we have updated everything. New product boom new info for us to be educated on and educate others the ISM and trainings have been consistently outdated. There was 1 training i corrected the training since it was incorrectly giving the wrong info and had the correct info from that manufacturer to back my claim
1600220317811.png
Speak with your HR to see if they can laminate it, looks very good!

View attachment 11452

They did not want to push batteries

Back