Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

So, I didn't get any, but did any of you guys get the Cubone and Mewtwo Funkos early? Apparently some stores sold some since it wasn't in the system that they were street dated.

So, I didn't get any, but did any of you guys get the Cubone and Mewtwo Funkos early? Apparently some stores sold some since it wasn't in the system that they were street dated.
We have them ready for Sunday we stay strict on SD’s espically if they are pre known before received

We have them ready for Sunday we stay strict on SD’s espically if they are pre known before received

Glad I'm not the only one. I hate non street dated stuff because people start asking for it out of the backroom. I just tell them Sunday of the week it gets set.

..........this is my hell. Seriously.

We have no chairs, guests are always confused what side to stand on, the desks are too low forcing mobile to take a knee when typing on their laptop and we can only use 1 register at a time cause of covid.... I get yelled at alot for our reduced size media section.
We lost so many items that people ask about but don't have the space for.

I see my media vendor like once a month to once every 2 weeks. And usually since just closing tl is there , I'm the vendors point of contact for atleast telling him"here's what's going on" or who you need to contact to resolve your issue. He knows that as resourceful as I am, I can't do anything to realistically help him since modernization, media isn't really my responsibility at this point, and the team that is only works on toys and gets hours for toys. Media gets done when someone's specifically assigned if there's hours left... so after I told him this, I told him to go tell our SD its impacting his relationship and sales. We shall see what rolls down hill.
Sales are crap anyway because there are no good movie releases. Sales are crap nationwide.

We move ours into our street date section that day! Nothing like making a uboat of funkos for media and making it not my work load. So then my cage is only 3 repacks.

all collectibles especially Funko we take ownership of. You want it then it can only be bought back here and is limited like all the signs say in all the sections of the product. We keep ours zoned to a T on the daily and have been recognized for it many times by guests

i can’t wait till we get this yes there is going to be things that aren’t the best. That lovely counter and limited Register space. Can’t forget about the chairs either I did see in the blueprint when it was first secretly announced that there was suppose to be chairs on both sides for both Target & Target Tech guests. That was a laugh for sure on that one.

Yea no you don't want this. There's only 2 nice things I like about this design, .... ok... maybe 3...ok 4. My footprint is smaller, so I'm able to be seen and see guests better from alot of the floor except in tv Valley.
I hope you don't need cabinets or use them in your daily life. Because we have only enough space for 2 silver ware drawers on our side cause we gave the right side to mobile for their printer and cables.
So we have a tiny basket of small spiders under the counter. Anything else? You gotta go to the backroom to get. There's not much room to work the repack on the floor and no semi secureish outta the way place to put it while on the floor unless you tow the vehicle behind you...

Ok tv valley is nice for transition its maybe 20 minutes to sell a TV off the wall.

Its required reinventing alot of our processes and how we utilize on stage/off stage space. Like we have a mini desk on a shelf in the back room.

I can only hope they give you a higher desk... but also I'm looking at this thru the Corona virus lense... honestly if we didn't have to deal with covid social distancing on a setup promoting being closer to the guest at a time we want to keep distanced id find alot less things wrong... oh and we do have a impressive amount of lock cases so zoning is easier.

But yea I can see my whole section from the end of the desk or from behind the focal point. So it makes me readily find able and I can watch over my section far better then when we were very spread out.

Oh and that wall at the back that's all lit up? That's going to increase the temperature in your area about 5 degrees...

Its a nice setup.... but during covid its fucking hell on earth.

Yea no you don't want this. There's only 2 nice things I like about this design, .... ok... maybe 3...ok 4. My footprint is smaller, so I'm able to be seen and see guests better from alot of the floor except in tv Valley.
I hope you don't need cabinets or use them in your daily life. Because we have only enough space for 2 silver ware drawers on our side cause we gave the right side to mobile for their printer and cables.
So we have a tiny basket of small spiders under the counter. Anything else? You gotta go to the backroom to get. There's not much room to work the repack on the floor and no semi secureish outta the way place to put it while on the floor unless you tow the vehicle behind you...

Ok tv valley is nice for transition its maybe 20 minutes to sell a TV off the wall.

Its required reinventing alot of our processes and how we utilize on stage/off stage space. Like we have a mini desk on a shelf in the back room.

I can only hope they give you a higher desk... but also I'm looking at this thru the Corona virus lense... honestly if we didn't have to deal with covid social distancing on a setup promoting being closer to the guest at a time we want to keep distanced id find alot less things wrong... oh and we do have a impressive amount of lock cases so zoning is easier.

But yea I can see my whole section from the end of the desk or from behind the focal point. So it makes me readily find able and I can watch over my section far better then when we were very spread out.

Oh and that wall at the back that's all lit up? That's going to increase the temperature in your area about 5 degrees...

Its a nice setup.... but during covid its fucking hell on earth.

Me and the PML already came up with the idea for a mobile cart for us for stuff like keepers & spider wraps so we can roll it out for when doing truck and keep in our stockroom when needed when we know we are green lit for this. Our daily processes have been adapted by other stores in our district to where we come clean on all aspects everyday no matter the guest traffic. Our Stockroom is very organized and can easily convert to like a extra desk space per say and a shelf being the desk if needed. At the time at most for anything extra in the stockroom we do now is actually dust not even joking either.

There’s times I wish everything was in a lockup including peg product where needed. Keeps things zoned and signs don’t go misplaced or changed by those fun guests.

The video board will look awesome hopefully it’s utilized good as well.

Our stockroom meticulously organized too, we just shuffled a section of merch protection up higher for our desk. Its got some pencils, sticky notes , a tiny pile for salvage if we get too busy a place to set a drink, .... maybe I'll see about stashing more spiders in the mobile checkout desk that exists on the floor and we just utilize as a spider wrap stand...

Atleast you have seen the plans and have a idea what your looking at, no one could even tell us if we would have a register at the end of ours or if we would have to mobile checkout it All the time.

My major gripe was we used to have two desk drawers of keepers of various sizes so we didn't have to go far to get them. But now we gotta remember to take them with us to the floor.

It's not that. It was apparently like the GI Joes and stuff where MyWork/MyDay(?) wasn't saying the Funkos were street dated and registers took them fine.

It has come to my attention that all Tech Team Members now have emails. This is great as now we can verify ourselves on accomodation websites. I really suggest doing these because they do give out great prizes for learning. I basically have free starbucks for life because of how many gift cards SellPro gives me.

It has come to my attention that all Tech Team Members now have emails. This is great as now we can verify ourselves on accomodation websites. I really suggest doing these because they do give out great prizes for learning. I basically have free starbucks for life because of how many gift cards SellPro gives me.
Hey programming master, how would we get to our emails on a zebra anyway?

well theres a few pops i want so im gonna be one of those people lining up lmao

my etl didnt know about it and she opens sunday so when i mentioned it to her she freaked out a lil too

last time no one told her so NOTHING was pulled at open and she just had a hoard of guests and the opener called out so they had a style tm there lol

Back