Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Ok Target. I am waiting.

I do see they have DPCI's, and their street date was on 9/14. Very interesting.
056-06-0003 Ledger Nano S Crypto Hardware Wallet
056-06-4557 Ledger Nano S Plus Crypto Hardware Wallet
056-06-2594 Ledger Nano X Crypto Hardware Wallet

EDIT: Looks like they will be sold in store around 10/9!

Last edited:
The entire tech team at my store has been fired over the last two days for attendance issues. I get the ummm pleasure of moving to tech to do the transition. Then, I supposedly get to choose whether to stay in tech or go back to style
Curious to see what you choose.

I don't know. As I just posted in the style thread, we're doing away with DBOs in style. That has me leaning tech at the moment. But, we'll see.
That's interesting. I was kind of surprised you still had them. As I've said before, we haven't had anything resembling a DBO in Style in forever.

That's interesting. I was kind of surprised you still had them. As I've said before, we haven't had anything resembling a DBO in Style in forever.

It's weird. The importance of DBOs was just reemphasized to us by our group level VM 3 weeks ago. But, now with the new process in the October planner and what I'm told are deep, deep payroll cuts for style in October DBOs have to go. Payroll is apparently getting cut to around 70% of September hours, which already suck. All style DBOs are at 5 hour shifts now. It's a shitshow. For example Men's reshop currently consists of an overflowing valet, 2 three tiers and a literal mountain of clothes on the salesfloor. But, hours are being cut further for reasons.

If you stay in tech your immune from being pulled for flex or cashier backup. Atleast in my store.

Mine too. That's why I take the keys when tech calls in. It's very helpful when you work right up front in kids and everyone in the building thinks you should answer all guest first calls because you're right there AND when you were the fulfillment pacesetter for 2 years so you should back them up constantly too. Nah. I got the immunity keys, beeyotch!

It's weird. The importance of DBOs was just reemphasized to us by our group level VM 3 weeks ago. But, now with the new process in the October planner and what I'm told are deep, deep payroll cuts for style in October DBOs have to go. Payroll is apparently getting cut to around 70% of September hours, which already suck. All style DBOs are at 5 hour shifts now. It's a shitshow. For example Men's reshop currently consists of an overflowing valet, 2 three tiers and a literal mountain of clothes on the salesfloor. But, hours are being cut further for reasons.
Omg, seriously? We have only just dug ourselves out of the pit we were in and are barely holding on as it is. If they cut payroll any more we will go right back in the hole.

I don't know. As I just posted in the style thread, we're doing away with DBOs in style. That has me leaning tech at the moment. But, we'll see.
We still have style dbos, but with the turn over... we have some other dbos across hardlines, but the only ones I can think of people who are on overnights that only work in certain sections, and our seasonal folks.

We do have some people from the floor whom only seem to do certain sections typically, but that seems common. I know when I started I mainly did Home push and OFO.

Mine too. That's why I take the keys when tech calls in. It's very helpful when you work right up front in kids and everyone in the building thinks you should answer all guest first calls because you're right there AND when you were the fulfillment pacesetter for 2 years so you should back them up constantly too. Nah. I got the immunity keys, beeyotch!
I used to offer my keys to the toys dbo across the way. They were like yay! Half an hour of uninterrupted push time!

I used to offer my keys to the toys dbo across the way. They were like yay! Half an hour of uninterrupted push time!

My store is rigid. Style must cover tech breaks. The style team all hates it except for me. Our toys DBO also hates our SSETL. She'd rather spend 2 hours in fulfillment than 15 minutes helping specialty sales.

My store is rigid. Style must cover tech breaks. The style team all hates it except for me. Our toys DBO also hates our SSETL. She'd rather spend 2 hours in fulfillment than 15 minutes helping specialty sales.
It's random who covers ours. Sometimes it's a GM Expert, others Beauty, consumables, or closeing experts. Never style.

The style peeps started playing hide and go seek. But there's a few in gm who were regarded as safe picks. Since they knew our rules cause they've helped us enough.

Back