COVID-19 LOA + Corona Virus

New Target employee here,

I was lucky enough to be the first one at my store to test positive for COVID-19. I have an underlying health issue (asthma). However, HR says I’m not eligible for LOA, because I’m a new hire. Can anyone shed some light on this? I’m currently on hold with Target LOA.

Not eligible for any type of LOA but you are eligible for 14 days of paid leave to your average hours. Depending how new you are not sure how they would calculate your pay.

Not eligible for any type of LOA but you are eligible for 14 days of paid leave to your average hours. Depending how new you are not sure how they would calculate your pay.
I was finally approved for LOA, 3-26-2020 to 4-17-2020. I just don’t know how much the payment it and when it is coming.

Like March 5th new.
I was finally approved for LOA, 3-26-2020 to 4-17-2020. I just don’t know how much the payment it and when it is coming.
Wow. I’m impressed. Work 3 weeks and get the next 4 weeks paid time off ! That’s a sweet gig ! If you quit now you could have made $35./hr for time worked !
IF you were full time : 3x40=120 hrs worked + 4x40=160 hrs PTO is 280 hrs @ 15./hr =$4,200. For working 120 hrs is 35 per hour.
Hmmmmm. Where did I go wrong ?

Wow. I’m impressed. Work 3 weeks and get the next 4 weeks paid time off ! That’s a sweet gig ! If you quit now you could have made $35./hr for time worked !
IF you were full time : 3x40=120 hrs worked + 4x40=160 hrs PTO is 280 hrs @ 15./hr =$4,200. For working 120 hrs is 35 per hour.
Hmmmmm. Where did I go wrong ?

Yeah. I was shocked myself. I wasn’t full time. Just part time. Maybe like, 25-30 hours a week.

Wait so if u survived that means ur body created anti bodies. Can't you share your anti bodies to other infected people

Back