Archived LOA for Breast Augmentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if it'll get approved. I have all my money saved and all set up even the surgery day which will be August 3rd. My doctor said I could take between three weeks to a month off work, but what it's getting me nervous is the fact that I don't know if it'll be approved because it's cosmetic surgery.
Its an LOA. It should be fine.

Congrats OP. My BBL is scheduled for August 8th.

I hinted at my ETL HR that ill be taking a leave for personal reasons and i triedto just leave it at that but my HR person is supper "investigative", so she had a thousand questions which i gave vague answers to. When she financially asked me what exactly was going on, i just told her i was getting lipo done (which technology wasn't a lie, i mean, it is one part of the procedure). She was totally on board with it and probably more excited then i am. i was sure she was going to say i couldn't take LOA for it because its an elective surgery but she agreed to just leave it as personal on all the paper work...

Congrats OP. My BBL is scheduled for August 8th.

I hinted at my ETL HR that ill be taking a leave for personal reasons and i triedto just leave it at that but my HR person is supper "investigative", so she had a thousand questions which i gave vague answers to. When she financially asked me what exactly was going on, i just told her i was getting lipo done (which technology wasn't a lie, i mean, it is one part of the procedure). She was totally on board with it and probably more excited then i am. i was sure she was going to say i couldn't take LOA for it because its an elective surgery but she agreed to just leave it as personal on all the paper work...
Unless you are comfortable talking about it, it shouldn't be any of her business. Your HR should know better than to press on things like medical reasons.

You probably won't get disability pay though. I imagine that that needs a bit more of a legitimate reason. LOA shouldn't be an issue though, and you don't have to go into specifics. Though I'm sure after you come back they'll figure out the reason why. Lol Hope it all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back