COVID-19 LoA paycheck

I was on the 2 week covid paid loa from 4/9 to 4/23 due to my fiance testing positive, so I was put under state ordered quarantine. I don't have direct deposit, so when I went to see if I had a stub waiting for me on 5/1, I was told it should have been mailed. Would it have been mailed out on the 1st since that was payday? If so how long does it take? I'm hurting badly for money to pay now overdue bills. I've asked HR and they don't really have any answers as I was one of the first people in my store to be out under a state enforced quarantine.

More reasons to sign up and use direct deposit.

Most places are deferring payments, upon request. Reach out to the bill collectors and see what support they’re offering. Also your bank and some credit cards are offering loans to help. Again, reach out.

Did you go to Workday to see if a check was issued? One of my peeps had a payslip for a check he didn't receive. It was supposed to be mailed. (He was on vulnerable leave). They did a voucher for him and gave him cash. Start there. You can check at home on Workday.

Back