Archived LOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, question I've been on medical leave since 12/20 and only received one check from 12/20-12/26. It was only for 8 hours. I was told I would be getting 70% of my pay. Its 2/6 now. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'll have to call to see what's going on. Its just weird that they sent me one Check with only one day.

I called today I'm still denied. I was told that they would call the doctor to approve the dates. Why is it so hard to get approved here. I even faxed a doctors note with the dates on it.

It took 6 weeks for them to finally approve my leave, after I had already returned to spot. All the monies were accounted for . Just a Loooooong process. Do call to follow up at Hewitt.

You might have to sue Hewitt and Target and also bring a civil law suit agasint your ETL-HR. My former coworker is going though this right now everything is pending in court at the moment.

I got approved!!! Finally. Does anyone know how long it takes to get my checks,and does it go straight into my bank account or do I get checks from Hewitt?

Hello, question I've been on medical leave since 12/20 and only received one check from 12/20-12/26. It was only for 8 hours. I was told I would be getting 70% of my pay. Its 2/6 now. Has anyone else experienced this?
I have been on once since april 1st or so of 2015. Havent been paid from STD nor LTD because a single medical office claimed their office didnt handle Disability claims and the STD/LTD denied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back