Archived Locked out of locker.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy

I'd like to order 1 large person with extra people
Would the LOD be able to get me in? It's one of those "Digilocks"

I'm gonna have to tell someone anyway. I'm on my lunch break (luckily I had my phone) so I figured I would ask here then bother them when I leave.

Yes let the LOD know you got locked out of your locker and they will open it

Yeah LOD/AP/HR. Someone will get it open for you probably.

Thanks for the reply guys.
Yeah, the LOD got me in :)

Now I'm kinda paranoid to use the lockers, but I probably fucked up the pin in the beginning or something...

Thanks for the reply guys.
Yeah, the LOD got me in :)

Now I'm kinda paranoid to use the lockers, but I probably fucked up the pin in the beginning or something...
Happened to me once too, now I always test a locker out by locking and unlocking it before I put my stuff in it, lol.

If they're the ones that make a "beep" when you lock them & "beep beep" when you unlock them, listen for an additional "beep-beep-beep".
That's a low battery signal & usually means it may not have enough juice for you to open it later.
Re-open it & find another locker.
Our problem was that so many burned out around the same time so there were few lockers to be had & doors were getting popped all the time (many were bent & torn in the process).
When we complained, an ETL said we didn't deserve any better given how the current ones looked.
That same ETL got his a$$ handed to him when the lockers were pointed out during a corp visit & we gradually got them replaced.

An older lady I worked with in the front lanes packed a small screwdriver & a pair of batteries in her purse.
She'd get to work early & start looking for a locker that didn't have a damaged door before whipping out the screwdriver & changing out the batteries. Just so she could get a working locker.
She volunteered to change them all out but was told by leadership that it had to be done by the PMT so she'd just change batteries out each time she couldn't find a working locker.
After a month, she'd done about thirteen lockers while our PMT pencil-whipped his list.

An older lady I worked with in the front lanes packed a small screwdriver & a pair of batteries in her purse.
She'd get to work early & start looking for a locker that didn't have a damaged door before whipping out the screwdriver & changing out the batteries. Just so she could get a working locker.
She volunteered to change them all out but was told by leadership that it had to be done by the PMT so she'd just change batteries out each time she couldn't find a working locker.
After a month, she'd done about thirteen lockers while our PMT pencil-whipped his list.
Cashier one, pmt zero.

You probably got locked out by a TM who couldn't remember their locker# so they just started punching codes into each one until they found theirs. I have been locked out by people doing that.. And I am not kind to people I see doing that. Write it down!

The weird thing is, on certain lockers. You can punch any code to open a locker. It happened me. We did report that locker & did not touch that locker till the box was replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back