Archived Lol my ETL asked why don't you have a Target Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, i dont spend money I do not have. I can see how much I spend when I have a roll of cash. I use debit card for two things -- gas and grass.

Lol what kind of world do you live in that a dealer will take your debit card for a bag of weed?

Smartphone with card reader + app? As for the world -- the 21st century?

Actually the 21st century is using bitcoins for their drug needs.

In the news today Target.com acquires the website Silk Road for 10 million bitcoins.

Of course Spot would figure out a way to screw that up too.

Plus, i dont spend money I do not have. I can see how much I spend when I have a roll of cash. I use debit card for two things -- gas and grass.

Lol what kind of world do you live in that a dealer will take your debit card for a bag of weed?

Smartphone with card reader + app? As for the world -- the 21st century?

Actually the 21st century is using bitcoins for their drug needs.

In the news today Target.com acquires the website Silk Road for 10 million bitcoins.

Of course Spot would figure out a way to screw that up too.

Lol I remember silk road from like... 2007

If they asked: "Because I don't want one. And I don't need one." The End.

But really, I already have two credit cards (which I make sure to pay in full each month). I don't need another credit card and I don't need a card I can only use at that one store chain.

If they asked: "Because I don't want one. And I don't need one." The End.

But really, I already have two credit cards (which I make sure to pay in full each month). I don't need another credit card and I don't need a card I can only use at that one store chain.

If a team member doesn't have a target card (again everyone keeps mentioning credit for some reason?) then that is fine, however those same team members should not complain to me about not making enough... I can't sympathize with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back