Archived lost child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few parent horror stories but this one i remember vividly besides my highway story. I had a parent come back into the store bc she had an extra kid. Apparently a little girl jumped in her family cart and managed to make it to the lady's car before this other parent realized she had 3 girls and not 2 and her family was native and the tiny hijacker was white.... yeah pretty noticeable. Anyhoo, when I did find the lost parent, they just looked at me as though *i* disrupted their shopping and just told the little girl to sit on the floor .... I'll never forget her name.
I have witnessed americas worst parent. working electronics this lady had her 1ish year old crying, you know nothing new. Until she full force back hands the poor kid so hard he falls really hard in the cart. Then two minutes later she yells at the kid "fuck you i dont want you anymore" and then pushes the cart away. knocked the cart right into a endcap a bunch of cds. at least the lod was there afer that she got asked to leave. I hope she lost custody of the poor kid

It seems we find more kids than parents losing their child. A couple people tried to take the non talking child from me, but I let them know, he was fine. He was content and happy. I can't imagine the fear of not knowing where one of my kids are. But regardless, in a case like this, you call the lod, or in my case, tell someone to, say it's important and to meet in a certain location at the front of the store. It helps avoid panic. In the meantime, tell the team members, not via walkie to search for a parent that seems to be searching. I wasn't gonna give that baby up until we were sure we found the right parent.

I have a few parent horror stories but this one i remember vividly besides my highway story. I had a parent come back into the store bc she had an extra kid. Apparently a little girl jumped in her family cart and managed to make it to the lady's car before this other parent realized she had 3 girls and not 2 and her family was native and the tiny hijacker was white.... yeah pretty noticeable. Anyhoo, when I did find the lost parent, they just looked at me as though *i* disrupted their shopping and just told the little girl to sit on the floor .... I'll never forget her name.
I have witnessed americas worst parent. working electronics this lady had her 1ish year old crying, you know nothing new. Until she full force back hands the poor kid so hard he falls really hard in the cart. Then two minutes later she yells at the kid "fuck you i dont want you anymore" and then pushes the cart away. knocked the cart right into a endcap a bunch of cds. at least the lod was there afer that she got asked to leave. I hope she lost custody of the poor kid

Wow. Just wow. Cant. Even.

This is the same kind of loser who would get in a fist fight with anyone who called them on how they parent their child.

This is the same kind of loser who would get in a fist fight with anyone who called them on how they parent their child.

A classic example of why some people should never be allowed to reproduce.

A few weeks ago a guy lost track of his friend in the store. He wandered up to the operator's desk and asked if we could overhead for his "buddy."

Operator (speaking to LOD, ch 4 on walkie): "A guest wants to know if we can overhead for his buddy, they lost track of each other"
LOD (annoyed): 'He lost his buddy?'
Operator: "Yeah, that's what he said"
LOD: (still exasperated): 'No, tell him to look for his buddy'

Spent probably the next 10 minutes snickering :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back