Lost item at work

So I forgot my earphones at work just now but I’m worried that someone from the overnight shifts will take them and not turn them in. I tried to call my store but I can’t reach them since we closed already. Does anyone have any advice on what to do? What will happen if they are taken/:

Depends how bored ap is. Once a TM left his coffee cup in the ambient room and ap went back an entire month and they saw me cleaning and I threw it away. Oops... Recently someone took my winter coat. (during seasonal TM time) A new AP said I shouldn’t of left it on the bench by the lockers. Didn’t look, didn’t care. All the lockers were taken.

What recorse are you hoping for? It would be no different if you were a guest. If someone steals it then that's bad karma on them. You just need to hope the overnight team doesn't take them and be more careful with your belongings. If they get stolen, sucks but you will just have to replace them.

You see headphones are frowned upon at least in most stores and banned at my store. You probably won't get any help from anyone. If you were there to look when the store opened you have a good chance of getting them back

If you come to me at the SD looking for your lost ear bud or headphones, I will make fun of you.

Back