Archived Made Sr. Team Lead Hardlines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally made Sr. TL, it'd been in the talks for awhile to interview and such, and then got asked on a Monday to interview that Wednesday, and got the call Thursday that I was signed off! I'm excited to get started, but are there any tips or advice I should know about?

Also, does anyone know the wage increase from TL to Sr. TL?

Thanks!

Thanks!

And holy cow, if it's $4 bucks an hour I'll be ecstatic, I was hoping for 1-2! lol

I thought SRTL made about $16/hr. Perhaps I am way off and just like getting your hopes up. I hope I'm right!

Congrats and welcome to the world of Sr.Team Leading. I too am in the same position in Hardlines so if you have any specific questions, let me know. The raise according to the paychart (assiming all charts are relatively the same) is $1.75. Of course your store could be generous like mine was and get you more. One word of advice...dont pass or loose your store keys!!!!

I thought SRTL made about $16/hr. Perhaps I am way off and just like getting your hopes up. I hope I'm right!

Regular Team Leaders in my building make $16 starting. Most Sr's should be around $18 or more starting.

Thanks for all the congrats! Also, it ended up being a $2.25 merit increase, pg 13 to pg 17, so I was really happy with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back