Archived Major issues with the pfresh order today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully we got (most) of the meat we were missing & our salads on saturday. But our truck was 3 hours late. 2nd Saturday in a row. So the last pallet may not have been pushed out til this morning. There may be a war happening in my store soon over which truck is supposed to be priority. Best practice was looked up and it was discovered the pfresh truck is. However, I feel like the ETL LOG isn't going to give a crap and will try & fight it.

Today we didn't get any ground beef at all, and poultry is very light. We are completely out of ground beef and guests are pissed.

Thankfully we got (most) of the meat we were missing & our salads on saturday. But our truck was 3 hours late. 2nd Saturday in a row. So the last pallet may not have been pushed out til this morning. There may be a war happening in my store soon over which truck is supposed to be priority. Best practice was looked up and it was discovered the pfresh truck is. However, I feel like the ETL LOG isn't going to give a crap and will try & fight it.

Where does it say (on workbench) that p fresh takes priority?

Today we didn't get any ground beef at all, and poultry is very light. We are completely out of ground beef and guests are pissed.

My ETL reminded me today (he just got back from a 2 week vacation) that in order to prevent outs, the numbers need to be near perfect. QMOS as you go, have instocks do research and outs every week and make sure the meat and produce coolers are updated every week.
Don't know, it is just what I was told I didn't see the document unfortunately...

Where does it say (on workbench) that p fresh takes priority?

I will research workbench today and get back to you all on Wednesday afternoon, if and when I find out anything.

gotta go finish today's truck and qmos a few more items.

Guys,
Have some faith in the ordering system! Just keep your OH correct and if you feel like you are light you need to send up a MySupport to inscrease your OTLs. Keep in mind that there needs to be a justifiable need to increase your OTL. They will likely not increase them on anything that you have been QMOSing. Enjoy the fact that if you do QMOS a bunch of this stuff it's not your fault and your ETL can't coach you for ordering too much. If you feel like you are getting too much, MySupport that too.
I have seen countless posts about PFresh routines stating that there is too much to do...well folks it seems like someone is listening because they've just taken one more thing from you to have to worry about.

Anyone else having issues with the turkeys that are coming in? A lot are coming in with no barcodes, and our scale still has not been updated to have the turkeys in the system, so we can't weigh them ourselves. I know we mysupported it, but are still having issues with it...

Anyone else having issues with the turkeys that are coming in? A lot are coming in with no barcodes, and our scale still has not been updated to have the turkeys in the system, so we can't weigh them ourselves. I know we mysupported it, but are still having issues with it...
We did at first. Our PA said she had to let them sit in the backroom for about a week until the scale was updated, good going Target.

Last edited:
My PA forgot to do the order last Thursday and it was Family Night at the local college this past weekend. It was fantastic, market was absolutely blown out on Monday when I came back from my weekend off. It's on me I guess because I typically review the order the next day if I don't do it myself, but the one time I don't it doesn't get done. All of it could have been avoided if I was able to actually work in market instead of doing the stupid return scan that day. Everybody get's yelled at. What a fun start to the week.

if the scale doesn't have turkey on them just type in the dcpi for the turkey and it should come up on the scale. Don't forget to clean your scale and get get clean sanitizer, degresser.
Ask your TL for a list of dcpi's for all your turkeys and have it handy near your scale.
We have weighed and put most all of our turkeys out on monday the 4th of November, before Tuesday's truck. The only turkeys in the freezer right now are either backstock or from tuesday's truck.

Gobble Gobble... save a turkey eat more chickin' !!!!

Last edited:
if the scale doesn't have turkey on them just type in the dpci for the turkey and it should come up on the scale. Don't forget to clean your scale and get get clean degresser.
Ask your TL for a list of dcpi's for all your turkeys and have it handy near your scale.
We have weighed and put most all of our turkeys out on monday the 4th of November, before Tuesday's truck. The only turkeys in the freezer right now are either backstock or from tuesday's truck.

Gobble Gobble... save a turkey eat more chickin' !!!!

Nope, we tried that, it didn't work...but I know as I was leaving yesterday, someone called him about the issue with the scale, so hopefully something got figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back