Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Talk to the etl hr

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Just leave it alone

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I'm crosstrained in hardlines, softlines and GS but when I asked if I could get more shifts in areas other than cashier/GS, I was emphatically told "no." Why? Because I'm really good at getting Redcards. Sucks, really.
\

Tell them you want to learn more about the business and improve yourself, to counter their point.

If this fails go past them to the leaders of other Work Centers and present your case. I can tell you if I was a leader in another Work Center and a TM with a good history came up to me and asked me for help and wanted to learn more about the business in other areas, I would be wayyyyyy more likely back them up, which would put another person on your side.

Worst case scenario you get promoted to GSTL.

While I agree with most of your post. You are being a little dramatic comparing this to being quiet about child molestation.

Am I?
Tell that to the little girl or boy that could use your help.

(I'm not trying to cause a big issue here.....but do think of this from the child's point of view.) In my particular case, my life could have been different if my aunt had spoken out.

Am I?
Tell that to the little girl or boy that could use your help.

(I'm not trying to cause a big issue here.....but do think of this from the child's point of view.) In my particular case, my life could have been different if my aunt had spoken out.

While I am sorry that happened to you I still believe you're being dramatic.

Speaking up about child abuse is necessary because someones life is being ruined.

Suspecting someone is doing something shady at work to get ahead is wrong but no one's life is being ruined. It's ridiculous to compare the two things.

New cashier has been quickly thrust into redcard mode; the honeymoon is over.
They stutter & stammer while trying to remember the selling points only to have a GSTL come over & interrupt.
Later they're berated for not getting red cards & threatened with termination if they don't improve.
They're paired up with the redcard queen & she shows how to get red cards using subterfuge.
Newbie tries it, fails & an irate guest complains to leadership about cashier using fraud to sign people up.
Leadership hauls newbie in & demands an explanation; newbie spills about redcard queen's methods.
Redcard queen denies it & throws newbie under the bus.
Newbie is put on final & termination is all but imminent.
Devastated newbie (who needs this job) goes home & contemplates suicide.
Impossible? Nope.
Remember this? Similar:
3.19842?icx_id=23507 | Daily Headlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back